MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look what Santa left for my 910R early!!! Got tired of waiting for the elusive exhaust from MV so I bit the bullet and went crazy! :ahhh:

Quality is top notch but I have to wait 3 days to fit it as I'm off to Code school for 2 days. More to follow when fitted and on the dyno. :conveyer:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Very tasty John :smoking: Your bike will go faster now that your wallet is lighter too!! :laughing:

Only jealous mate, they look the dogs :king:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nice John. Can't wait to see the dyno graph.
BTW, I got back from Code's level 3 school yesterday. Had an incredible time but was throughly exhausted by the end of the day, and my quads are still burning from haning off.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
airfuel said:
Look what Santa left for my 910R early!!! Got tired of waiting for the elusive exhaust from MV so I bit the bullet and went crazy! :ahhh:

Quality is top notch but I have to wait 3 days to fit it as I'm off to Code school for 2 days. More to follow when fitted and on the dyno. :conveyer:
1. congrats.... that is SO cool.... i'm drooling all over my keyboard

2. please remind me.... HOW much lighter and HOW much more power will you PROBABLY get with this?

3. WAS there a REprogrammed EPROM chip that came with this setup.... or do i HAVE to get a PCIII if i get this system

4. if you don't mind me asking... how much, again?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yeah they look great and will look even better when on the bike. Like Greg I would also like to know the full price and where you purchased it from.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
spalding12 said:
1. congrats.... that is SO cool.... i'm drooling all over my keyboard

2. please remind me.... HOW much lighter and HOW much more power will you PROBABLY get with this?

3. WAS there a REprogrammed EPROM chip that came with this setup.... or do i HAVE to get a PCIII if i get this system

4. if you don't mind me asking... how much, again?

I don`t think a chip is a problem for John He`ll get it to tune just fine. Sweet pipes man do we get to see a graph when your done :stickpoke

·
Registered
261 Posts
airfuel said:

That be some serious eye candy!!! Congrats. It will be intersting to know the net weight loss from stock exhaust and number increase of HPs at the dyno (which I know you are capable of producing) good luck!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish I was home now fondling them, weighing them and installing them, but I'm in a hotel in the Poconos on a slow connection!

I will report on weight savings and I''m hoping for 8-10 HP improvement. (MV states 8)

Yes the eprom was included, but they gave me a 750 chip. They are sending out the correct 910 chip but the Power Commander will take care of any fueling issues. There are new set up procedures for tps adjustment and air by pass screws. I plan on setting it up first with the Pc then see exactly what the chip does.

As far as cost......not cheap. list price for the inox system is around $2800 The ti system is about $3800. The markup on these systems are not big, so my discount was not big either.

The full system I get from MV will be up for sale at an attractive price when I get it. That will offset the Ti system somewhat!!

John T

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
just f'in awesome!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts