MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everone, Picked up my new 05 F4 1000 about a week ago (right out of the crate) and haven't stopped riding since. I've been riding over 25 years, everything from japanese to italian, and HD. This is my first MV and damn what an incredible machine, it's so hard having to keep the RPMs down during the break in period. I've been on this site for about a week now and I'm really impressed with the wealth of information available, and the degree of respect and manners of the site members. I live just up the road from Laguna Seca, and was thinking if any of you guys will be here for Moto GP, maybe we could have a barbecue at the house. Keep the shiny side up! Marc

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Marc, congrats on the new bike and welcome!
Marc said:
Hey everone, Picked up my new 05 F4 1000 about a week ago (right out of the crate) and haven't stopped riding since. I've been riding over 25 years, everything from japanese to italian, and HD. This is my first MV and damn what an incredible machine, it's so hard having to keep the RPMs down during the break in period. I've been on this site for about a week now and I'm really impressed with the wealth of information available, and the degree of respect and manners of the site members. I live just up the road from Laguna Seca, and was thinking if any of you guys will be here for Moto GP, maybe we could have a barbecue at the house. Keep the shiny side up! Marc

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey MV Manhattan, I'm originally from NYC, born and raised. I've only been out here 4 years and dont miss the city at all. Later...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Marc,

Welcome to the world of MV. The bikes are great,but finicky at times, and patience is often needed as regards parts. But being on an MV is "SPECIAL". Enjoy!

Find youself an MV riding mate, as pairing up with another MV is extra special. Looks like the MV population in Ca. is exploding, so have fun.

Be safe as these machines love to go fast :later: .

Caio, Peter

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your great bike. And all you wright is right!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats on your MV.. and yes I agree it is by far the most fun bike I have ever ridden.. if anything should happend to my MV (god forbid) Iam getting another one immediately :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts