MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I got in an accident recently. I'm fine. It happened at a light and the car backed into my causing me to drop the bike. Thankfully, the damages are all cosmetic at this point. However, I wanted to get your insights on how long I can expect the bike to be at the shop given that MV Agusta shipping is pretty terrible according to my dealer. BTW I live in the US (Boston, MA) for color.

The parts lists include:
Complete Left Fairing
Left Mirror
Front Cowl
Clutch lever
Left bar end
Gear shifter
Stand

Thanks in advance. I hope to get back out on the road soon!

·
Registered
360 Posts
It depends on your distributor. If they're crap (or add stupid amounts of mark-up) - go direct to Italy. EvolutionBike can get your pretty much any genuine (or aftermarket) part that you need. I've used them a few times now and they are faultless.

The last part I ordered - a left side MV Agusta Corse carbon fibre radiator guard - took 6 weeks to arrive. That after 10 months of waiting for the Australian distributor to get the part to the local mechanic.... Even better - after shipping it was still >20% cheaper than the local supplier.

·
Super Moderator
22,301 Posts
So, I assume you are using Steve at Cycles 128 and that team to get your parts. He is pretty straight forward. What have you been told?

BTW, which bike do you have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts