MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of a quality manufacturer who has started to make a race exhaust for the 2010 model? I have looked at Arrow, Sil Moto and Zard and nobody makes one yet.

The RG4 system advertised on the MV Official Site looks ok, but it seems to be made partly of stainless and I cannot tell if it is just a road legal light weight version of the stock system or something else. Does it use the stock silencer?

What other companies traditionally sell F4 pipes? I would love an Arrow full ti race system, but no word of it on their website.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
The rg4 is your only choice at the moment. And it is a full open race exhaust. It looks much better than stock too IMHO.

·
Registered
45 Posts
MV Agusta now produces only one type of race exhaust for f4 2010, where collectors are in steel inox, central is in titanium and finalists are in steel inox
I spoke with Zard in July and to September to bring them my f4 2010 and will study a new type of open race exhaust.
I will let you know

·
Registered
154 Posts
The RG4 comes with ECU with new race map, more BHP and carbon tips on the end, also removes the cat. Not worth the money they are asking though!

I spoke to Bodis and they said they are 'thinking' about doing one (which will look very nice) - but only if they receive enough intrest...so get emailing then guys!!!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I hope nodus does a round pipe exhaust! I still can't warm up to the square pipes.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Rounded pipes are soooooooooooooooo 2009.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Square pipes are sooooooooooooooo 2010

2011 (round pipes ftw :yo:)

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
round pipes were inspired by cathedral organ pipes. what the hell were the square one inspired by.. a ruler.. haha

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I also spoked to Speer Racing(BODIS), about the 2010 exhaust, and they said they will consider it , if they get plenty of people interested in it.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
round pipes were inspired by cathedral organ pipes. what the hell were the square one inspired by.. a ruler.. haha
Ah. Now I get it. It's what they're inspired by that makes them OK. :jerkoff:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I noticed the exhaust on the 2010 is a big box like the duc999. Anyone opened one up to see the routing inside? Ever see a 999 with 2 round pipes sticking out the back? Looks a bit off to me but I think the squareish tips could have been done a lot better.

I don't know if the round pipes will look good on with the sharper lines of the new style. If they come out with round pipes, the slash cut tips would be a must in my book.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the round pipes wont look good on this bike, no matter how good they look on the old bike.....this isnt tho old bike.
i really thought about putting round ones on myself...but they just wouldnt look right.

Id love bodis to do one, so if lots of people mail them saying they are interested (even if your not) then they will make it!! haha.
sure it will look great. - else i have to get an RG4 and have it ceramic coated in chrome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts