MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Is it possible to buy oringinal MV exhaust tips for an F4 312 R.

One of mine is damaged and needs replacing.

I didnt get much sense at the main dealers, they just wanted to sell me the whole exhaust system.

ive seen after market tips, but i need to match the others and need to be road legal.

cheers.

·
Registered
494 Posts
These tips will replace the stock ones and do not require homogolation or emission testing since they are a replacement part and not an after market accessory.

@SpainF4 Presently we do not know of anyone making round tips for the MY10 F4. Sorry!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought a set of the straight cut tips from Motovation, for my 1000S. These are RG3 tips so not quite as tapered as the originals, but they fit very well (with a little drilling to align the holes), and the inner 'flutes' slide in fine. Good quality tips and fittings.

The service from Motovation is first class. Excellent delivery from the States - online payment to delivery to my door in East Sussex inside 48hrs. Well impressed, but watch out for the import duty that follows - about £25 I think.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Hi, Is it possible to buy oringinal MV exhaust tips for an F4 312 R.

One of mine is damaged and needs replacing.

I didnt get much sense at the main dealers, they just wanted to sell me the whole exhaust system.

ive seen after market tips, but i need to match the others and need to be road legal.

cheers.
Mark,

My friend Henry ( Uk) may well be able to repair the damaged tip. he works to a very high standard in fabrication and engineering and is reasonable in his charges.
pm me if of help

joe

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Is that price "185 each" for a set of four as in each=1 set, or pricing for individual tips and requiring the purchase of a set=4 tips at a time?
Varium, click on the link and read the discription.

MV Agusta RG3 Slash Cut Slipon Exhaust Tips For F4/F4-1000/312
These are original MV Agusta items (made by Arrow) and are the slash cut tips versions. Only available in nickel silver finish. Works perfectly on all RG3 slipons for all F4 series bikes up to the 312. Will also fit the RG3's that come stock on the Ago, Senna and other limited F4s, etc. Will fit the stock exhausts (non RG3) but will require you to modify the baffles slightly. Comes complete with 4 tips, fiberglass repacks, steel replacement straps and rivets(not shown).
RG3 Straight Tips are also available, and are a direct replacement for your damaged stock tips.
Some drilling required. Update your stock tips with these new slash cut style.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts