MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! After much debate, and riding a bike that is far too quiet for too long, I have decided to get her (2011 F41000) an upgraded exhaust. Hoping someone can help me out here and give me the pros and cons of each option.

From what I can see as far as price point goes the Bodis slip on is pretty close in price to the SC-Project or Termi full systems. Personally I think the Bodis and SC look better than the Termi which, imo, looks a little too old school ducati. One thing I DO NOT WANT is to sound like every other inline on the track. Power, though nice, is secondary...let's face it, this bike has more than MOST of us can use. haha

So some of the questions I guess I would have is do I need a remap for every option? (Bazzaz or pc or Microtec) Which one really showcases the sound of the bike the best? Why did YOU pick the exhaust you did when you changed yours?

Look forward to the feedback. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The SC project is not a full system. You don't say where you are and if it's just road or track or a bit of both.

I've played with the bodis, SC and Termi. In terms of sound I prefer the SC, although I miss the 4 pipes.

SC is also the loudest, then bodis and then termi. That's my opinion, oh and there's no dB killer available for the SC, so if you want to do trackdays with a 105dB limit your out of luck.

Reactions: kdmiller

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've got a Bodis on mine which is effing loud (even with the baffles in) and has got louder since the decat.

I don't like the look of the Termi's and wasn't sure about the SC until I saw it in the flesh and heard it - very nice (and also loud!)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Bodis, complete system. F4RC. I want MV look 4 pipes, don’t like the SC, Termi belongs to the AMG alone and is a bit too much Ducati.

If I’m not satisfied with the Bodis I’ll buy the MotoCorse system. I think it oozes more MV Agusta. Not really sure.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Bodis, complete system. F4RC. I want MV look 4 pipes, don’t like the SC, Termi belongs to the AMG alone and is a bit too much Ducati.

If I’m not satisfied with the Bodis I’ll buy the MotoCorse system. I think it oozes more MV Agusta. Not really sure.
If I was sticking with the 4 pipes then I will definetly consider the Moto Corse, it is beautiful to look at, so much better than the Bodis IMO and a hefty price to match.

I am even considering it on my 2013 F4RR just to go back to the 4 pipes (I currently run the Termi's)

I do know someone who is selling a SC full system which is supposed to have come off one of the RC race bikes, if interested let me know. I bought the full carbon race fairings from the same guy and they are legit it seems, from the 2016 RC Race bike.

Reactions: kdmiller

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but I already have the SC in my wooden crate I got when I bought the RC. It was only a half system.

I’ve completely altered my undertail and sub frame to fit the Bodis better with an undertail. I guess the M-C can fit anyway if I ever choose to change one day.

There is not much OEM on my bike anymore. It’ll be the true homage for the F4 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts