MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi. I believe the stradale is the same mounting as the tv as I bought the silmotor pipe which said it was for either bike. I love the bike with this fitted. Rides smoother lower in the Rev range and sounds awesome when the taps are open. Not too loud either. I like the fact it has the same 3 pipe look of the standard pipe and uses the standard heat shield too. I got it from Italy- sent an offer via eBay and got it for £800 delivered. Made to order so took a couple of weeks. I did however modify the collector box to allow the centre stand rubber stop to work rather than use the hinged stop as I thought this might damage the frame.

·
Registered
2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak, 2017 XDiavel, 2020 TVS Lusso scs
34 Posts
What is the difference between the HP Corse race and HP Corse homologated? I think I have that right.

·
Registered
184 Posts
HP Corse is the best, not to much noise,, so you'll have not problems. Easy to install
Guy, if you need it at good price, feel free to contact me

·
Registered
2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak, 2017 XDiavel, 2020 TVS Lusso scs
34 Posts
How about a price for this one MV3HY1008-9SCP-A, delivered, customs included if that applies.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
2020 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso SCS RC
17 Posts
hp race is open exaust for race, to much loud for the street. Homologated has the db killer for street use
Is the db killer removable in case we want the option?

·
Registered
2020 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso SCS RC
17 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts