MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Bored shitless at work and doing some googling. Found these. Hopefully one of our European members can do a bit of translation...

http://www.pitlanemotorsport.com/shop/de/mv-agusta/4725-mv-agusta-f3-675-2012-pedane-regolabili-.html

http://eshop.fightercompany.de/MV-Agusta/675-ccm/Auspuffanlagen/HP-Corse-Hydroform-Auspuff-MV-Agusta-F3-675-2012-2013::1287.html
Both appear to be just the muffler and link pipe. Though the HP one is confusing as one image doesn't appear to show the stock headers.

Add these to the Zero (not bad), Zard (poor quality, but good looking), Motocorse (no muffler), and Arrow (butt ugly) options currently available.

Has anyone been able to find the Micron one? (There is an image of it floating round the net).

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our old mates at Gutsy performance are HP Corse sellers, so I've sent me a request for some details.

I like it enough to spend my money on it.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Surely as you are using your F3 as a Club Racer - looks are secondary and you are looking for the biggest bang for your horsepower buck?

That changes the equation but at the same simplifies it providing that there are some reliable performance figures out there?

For me it's only about looks, much easier in a way. :)

Hope it's all going well for you. :yo:

·
Registered
32 Posts
did you ever hold the ZARD in hands?? or why do you saying that is poor quality.
I still waitung for delivery of my Zard, but we had some Zard exhaust systems for Ducati superbikes and they were all in very good quality.

but i have to add, that Zard will not be able to offer carbon muffler for next time.. there is too much heat for carbon.
also at the Akrapovic cabon cover on the WSS bike you can see that they change the color...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really struggling to get any information on the HP corse. Can't be sure the link I posted includes the collectors, or just a link pipe (i'm leaning towards just the link pipe). In which case the link pipe won't work with the stock headers.

Epic frustration.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Really struggling to get any information on the HP corse. Can't be sure the link I posted includes the collectors, or just a link pipe (i'm leaning towards just the link pipe). In which case the link pipe won't work with the stock headers.

Epic frustration.
Send them a email Greg
It looks pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sent them an email this afternoon (along with Gutsy several days ago), I hadn't found the image of the full system, though I've seen the screen and other image you posted.

It's confusing, that web page shows collectors and muffler, but on their online store It only lists the muffler and link (thats the link I posted).

Needless to say when I learn something definitive, i'll post it here.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you ever hold the ZARD in hands?? or why do you saying that is poor quality.
I still waitung for delivery of my Zard, but we had some Zard exhaust systems for Ducati superbikes and they were all in very good quality.

but i have to add, that Zard will not be able to offer carbon muffler for next time.. there is too much heat for carbon.
also at the Akrapovic cabon cover on the WSS bike you can see that they change the color...
Have a look at the pictures in this thread:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50312&page=5

This is why I mention suspect quality. I am curious to hear how yours is once received.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Got a response from Al at design corse, and expect to get some solid information on pricing/availability and details of the HP corse in a couple of weeks, plus more new from Zard.

So hands impatiently in pockets for now! Urgh.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
+1

This one ?

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope.....but you'll get heaps of the whole thing once it is fitted. Came in three parts, header, link and muffler. Lots of fitting bits but no instructions...

1 - 20 of 1207 Posts