MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the difference between stock cans and the race cans. Does anybody know what they look like on the inside. The reason I am asking is I have a cousin that works with stainless profesionally. I was toying with the idea of cutting my cans apart and gutting them, maybe changing the outlet. I've seen the inside of a micron and its not that complicated I can build that. Come on yall I need some expertice. HELP
PILLAR

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's pretty much a straight through on the race cans there are no baffles.Other than that can't realy see much in side hope that is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anybody know what a stock can has in it and how much of a restriction differance is there really? I know there is a weight differance but really is there that much of a performance gain????????????????????PILLAR

·
Registered
350 Posts
:) :) A little more on the top end a little less on the bottom end. I have both cans the stock cans with the header and mid pipe have a throaty sound and the race cans are just plane loud. :highclap:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the outlet biger on the race cans and can you see what is in the stock cans???????????????????????????PILLAR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts