MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the exhausts from any other model 3 cyl. can be made to fit my Stradale without too much modification and if so would it affect tuning.
Just looking at changing the look prefer the round end pipes but can't justify cost of new aftermarket system - seen a few used F3 pipes on ebay for sensible money.
Graham

Registered
I have hp corse hydro tre in carbon on my TV. Would buy again. No tuning needed for any slip on you buy.... IMO

Whatever sounds best and looks the sexiest. That's always the answer!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Registered
Can anyone tell me if the exhausts from any other model 3 cyl. can be made to fit my Stradale without too much modification and if so would it affect tuning.
Just looking at changing the look prefer the round end pipes but can't justify cost of new aftermarket system - seen a few used F3 pipes on ebay for sensible money.
Graham
I believe Stradale (like TV) have different fixation points than other 3 cylinders MV Agusta. It may be very similar to the Turismo Veloce fitting, the key difference may be the part added on the TV to stop the central stand in upper position...

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies -
Yes good looks and sound is what I'm after - not sure I can justify cost of new item to acheive this hence my question, Hp corse definitely better looking than the QD for Stradale. Original end pipes are starting to bubble rust under the paint I want to preserve these for future sale.

Marc - beginning to think no one had an answer but it is probably as I expected no harm in trying!
Even tried looking at part numbers of after market items to see if I can get a match but no luck. Thought maybe something could be adapted by making some brackets but I need a starting point - very unusual to see Stradale used parts for sale.

Anybody else got any ideas or tried this before?

Thanks for your help will update if I get anywhere with it.
Graham

Super Moderator
Even the part numbers of the Factory Items change due to color or configuration mounting points from model to model and year to year.

That being said, It's an 800cc MV Triple....so you could surmise that with a little modification here or there for mounting, something should work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts