MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My Brutale 1090 is ready for her 1st service (512 miles) and I would really love to put on the full MV Corse F1 Ti system, but should I wait until the 1000 miles is up before doing so?

The reason for asking is that I want to get her Dynatuned too, but running in info states the engine shouldn't be whacked up above 9000 rpm until the 1000 mile mark is reached?

Sorry for the newbie question, but inexperienced on these tech matters and want to do it right..........thanks in advance.

Regards

Sennetti

PS. New Rizoma rearsets, painted M Corse seat cowl on already and fantastic! Rizoma tail-tidy, and indicators and M Corse hugger awaiting fitment............bank balance reducing rapidly!!:naughty::mouthwate

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi there,

My Brutale 1090 is ready for her 1st service (512 miles) and I would really love to put on the full MV Corse F1 Ti system, but should I wait until the 1000 miles is up before doing so?

The reason for asking is that I want to get her Dynatuned too, but running in info states the engine shouldn't be whacked up above 9000 rpm until the 1000 mile mark is reached?

Sorry for the newbie question, but inexperienced on these tech matters and want to do it right..........thanks in advance.

Regards

Sennetti

PS. New Rizoma rearsets, painted M Corse seat cowl on already and fantastic! Rizoma tail-tidy, and indicators and M Corse hugger awaiting fitment............bank balance reducing rapidly!!:naughty::mouthwate
Not sure about the exhaust question...but all I can say is great work on the Rizoma bling! Can we see some photo's...please?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ButaleLuke

Ive been putting off the piccies until all mods are done, (tail-tidy ,cans ect) but will take and post a couple.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm sure this question will spur responses on both sides, but I would wait. Its only 500 more miles, you could bang that out in a weekend - couple days, 250 a piece. Why rush it and take a chance that A) it effects the bike, doubtful as that may seem, or B) it somehow voids the warranty.

Pay for it, schedule it, and then get out there and rack up the miles - you'll enjoy it anyway

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I would put on the exhuast right when you hit 600 miles and before taking it in for first service so they can tune the bike with the new exhaust on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts