MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Gidday Bham

Welcome.

Someone will ask that you put your location in your personal details. The Brutale is a lovely looking bike, even more so if MV put a small fairing on it.

regards
Scott

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gidday Bham

Welcome.

Someone will ask that you put your location in your personal details. The Brutale is a lovely looking bike, even more so if MV put a small fairing on it.

regards

Scott

I have to agree. I’m looking at buying a Brutale. But, I just can’t get past the ugly headlight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
Welcome to the family @bhambroker and just where on the planet are you???

Starfighter is a lovely limited edition Brutale...... Not too many around.
I know of a "Brand New" one near Atlanta with only about 500 miles use. Still on the original tires. Damn tires are 14 years old !!! and have the mold tits on them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome - I like my little fairing - follows the lines of the bike very well.

I love the headlights, myself.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello Bham - Im a fairing fan boy but having my panels off for far too long now i am coming round to the naked look. The engine and plumbing are a sight to behold.

Very nice bike.

a random "chick and a bike" picture

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome - I like my little fairing - follows the lines of the bike very well.

I love the headlights, myself.

I know it’s not a popular thing to say. I think I’ve heard only one other guy complain about the headlight? It’s just so weird looking to me. I do apologize for saying so. It just doesn’t “fit” the overall look of the bike. And it’s stopping me from purchasing the bike. I’d rather drive all the way down to Georgia and purchase a 2002 F4 750. Even knowing this 2014 Brutale 1090RR would stomp it’s ass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I spent about three minutes searching for headlight options. Could you quickly post a couple pictures?

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
When you take that stock headlight off, sell it to me !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts