1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Translated by internet translator.
GO MV GO!

STK 1000 - Thing you show us 2007 01-01-2007

The future of the Superbike is here. FIM Superstock 1000cc Cup, season 2007: what pilots are potentially in a position of to happen in the registry of gold to Polished Alessandro, Champion 2006 past to the World Superbike? The rank of the suitors is entire with young boys that in saddle to the new maxi-sporty (in track Ducati 1098, MV Agusta F4, Yamaha YZF R1, Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K7) will give show, wanting to emulate the career of Fabrizio, Vizziello, Alfonsi, Sofuoglu, Roccoli, Polished and Step, much talents now affirmed in the motorcycling to level professionistico that are passed actual for the Superstock.

The logic would carry to the role of favored #1 the biellese Ayrton Badovini, young boy remained with the team Unionbike supported officially from the MV Agusta. Badovini won competitions and to long was in lizza for the title in 2006: difficult that Ayrton you disappoint the expectations. To Varese have working briskly, you suffice to consider that very young riders chose actual MV like movement for quite to appear (symbolic a matter of Loic Napoleon, that tore a contract with the team Pedercini to run with a F4 former-Step of the team EVR).

Against the MV Agusta is put of arrogance the team Lorenzini by Lions, that is getting ready two Yamaha YZF R1 for the confirmed former-European champion Superstock 600 Short Claudio and Michele Pirro (in the photograph), proveniente from the 125cc and immediately swift to the before taken of contact with the new movement.

If the team Celani will replace Polished Alessandro with the couple Raffaele Filice/Mark Aitchison, the team Alstare Crown I return in the category (where vinse in the two-year period 2002-2003 with Vittorio Iannuzzo and Michel Fabrizio) with the young Xavier Simeon, neo champion of the STK 600. Same origin also for Niccolò Canepa, favorite of house Ducati: for him a 1098 available and the official colors Xerox. Nothing of better for inhale to something of mattering in the 2007...

pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
83 Posts
"wanting to emulate the career of Fabrizio, Vizziello, Alfonsi, Sofuoglu, Roccoli, Polished and Step, much talents now affirmed in the motorcycling..."

Don't know what kind of traductor are Pigiolino using but... Polish is Polita ans Step is me... HAHAHAH!!!!

COO!L

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
skaluca said:
"wanting to emulate the career of Fabrizio, Vizziello, Alfonsi, Sofuoglu, Roccoli, Polished and Step, much talents now affirmed in the motorcycling..."

Don't know what kind of traductor are Pigiolino using but... Polish is Polita ans Step is me... HAHAHAH!!!!

COO!L
Ha ha ha POLISH!!!!!!STEP!!!!!
I can not believe!!
Luca,I think mine is BAD translator:
http://www.freetranslation.com/
Ne hai uno migliore per me?
Grazie mitico!!!
pier :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts