MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
Nice bike. I assume that price is Aussie dollars.
I just bought an EVO 3 in the states for $5800.00. Not as nice as that one, but still, that seems like a lot of dosh for a 10 year old bike...even with a ton of CF thrown at it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
If was abit concern about the price. Maybe i should look at something eles.

Was also looking at the brutale corse.

I wouldn't be concerned. Just because they list a price,doesn't mean they are ever going to get it. If you like it offer them what you are prepared to pay.
I bet it's been for sale for awhile

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep adrians right thats being for sale well over a year and a bit
what about the brutale 750 oro

http://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes?q...4+Brutale+Serie+Oro])))&Sort=Premium&Offset=0

just out of curiosity whats leading u to look at the f4 750
Have a chance this year of getting a new Brutale (corse) or a old (never used)750 evo3.
Now its just a matter of deciding what to get.

I know the price of the evo3 is expensive. But i could be the only chance of me ever owing one.

Will still keep the Duke as a everyday bike.

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
I wouldn't pay that for the EVO 3. It is simply a bad investment.
Now, the Corse Brutale is on heluva bike....I'd go that way and keep a sharp eye out for a used EVO 3.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn't pay that for the EVO 3. It is simply a bad investment.
Now, the Corse Brutale is on heluva bike....I'd go that way and keep a sharp eye out for a used EVO 3.
I have been keeping an eye on the corsa for a couple of months.
Its just in the last couple of weeks i saw the evo3.

i should keep focus & not get distracted on bikesales all the time :ahhh:
And work on the corsa.

:f4: or maybe :brutale:

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
That's how I ended up with 8 bikes in the garage.....it's called M.B.S., Multi Bike Syndrome

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wouldn't be concerned. Just because they list a price,doesn't mean they are ever going to get it. If you like it offer them what you are prepared to pay.
I bet it's been for sale for awhile
I was more worried on what i need to do to the bike. Change the fluids, battery,tyres etc.:stickpoke

:f4:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I would look out for an oro if I had that money to throw around. I could understand an oro fetching high money, but not that.
My 2000 model with 8000 miles was £4500 from a dealer, it came with £2000 of mods on it. I added approax £350 of Carbon Fibre to complete it.

The advert says 5 gears, a mistake one feels.
You could always put in a sensible offer?
I don't like the use of Carbon Fibre for the sake of it, the lone exhaust shield looks odd to me, do the heel as well, or don't bother doing either. Personally I like mine with has both mirror polished.
Also the Carbon Fibre side panels below the tank don't do anything for the bikes Aesthetics , black in place of silver? Just mho, oh I'm a fussy git!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
arghghghghghgh the tambo....
thats a serious tough one
i knw very well that that bike can be bought for mid 30s...
do it mate if u can

what a bike

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
dino
yr killing me with that price on yr f4.... i think mine will prob be worth 5k then geez
good luck with the sale

u bought it new didnt u? u should be very proud that u have ridden that thing that much

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.