MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to purchase an Evo 2 with very low milage. Just wondering if there is anything about the bike that i should worry/know about before i drop the loot. Just wondering if it has any quirks or things that i should be aware of. Thanks guys

:)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yes Matty, if you are a Saddo like me you will spend hours in the garage just looking at it! :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
john said:
Yes Matty, if you are a Saddo like me you will spend hours in the garage just looking at it! :)
And then even more hours talking with other Saddo's :loser: like you have become :stickpoke ... but you get that on the big jobs.

Just look for crash repairs, service history. If that all reflects the price then all's good.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
considering it only has 350 miles on it i think i should be ok. I only think it was ridden to and from Italian motorcycle shows :)

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Once you get it and start to ride, you will become jealous of all the people that get better riding weather than you might have up north. Any MV will change a person's life when it comes to motorcycles!! Hope it all works out and you can buy it! I second the looking for any bent frames or lower level scuffs from possibly falling over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts