MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED PRICE ON BIKE AND TRACK PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THIS STUFF OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!

Well my estimate of listing this items only a few weeks after my last listing has gone just a little longer than I expected. Because my bike is being listed for sale all of my little goodies are up for grabs. Shipping will be at the buyers expense, i.e. add it to the price you see. If you want some references of people I have done business with there on the forum just ask. I am located in San Marcos CA (inside of San Diego county) so if you are in the area by all means ask to come by and look at the stuff.

I use Paypal and will only ship to the address in the verified block from them. I will also accept USPS money orders or just good old cash in hand.

2007 MV Agusta F4 1000R with STM slipper clutch and upgraded water propeller. $8800

MWR aluminum frame race air filter $90

Painted Fiberglass Track Fairings. (I will not ship these so you need to pick them up. My zip code is 92069 for you to get an idea of your distance to my place) SOLD!!!!!!!

Gutted Stock pipes. Roughly 6lbs lighter than stock. Sold!!!!

Stock Seat $65

Arrow Decat link pipe. Sold!!!!

bike

Last listing

Other random goodies : http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1240817#post1240817

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seeing as you are in the area....you know you want to stop by and see her in person. just sayn'

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
SPR sides and lower? is that the track stuff? I have need either way, also for the tail

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Al. The SPR stuff is just a fiber glass body work with the paint job. I bought it off a gentlemen that had an SPR and wanted to make sure his track stuff matches the actual bike. Are you in the SoCal area?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'm on the east coast, my spr was stolen this summer and roughed up a bit on the body. I wouldn't mind having at least those fairings, but I'd buy the whole set if you'd be willing to ship to Maryland.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like castle said, they are the original 750 black tip ones. The silver tips are the original ones from the bike that I gutted and tig welded back together.

Al. I will look into the boxes required to ship them your way, just be prepared for a hefty shipping bill. They do have some scratchs on them as well. Just an fyi

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words, I hope the socket is working well for you.
Al, never got a call from you about the plastics....

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Like castle said, they are the original 750 black tip ones. The silver tips are the original ones from the bike that I gutted and tig welded back together.

Al. I will look into the boxes required to ship them your way, just be prepared for a hefty shipping bill. They do have some scratchs on them as well. Just an fyi
If it helps use fedex GROUND to ship them.

I shipped a 65 El Camino door to a friend on the east coast and it was like $85. I built a plywood "coffin" for it so it would arrive safely.

Great prices on shipping albeit a bit slow.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, I hope the socket is working well for you.
Al, never got a call from you about the plastics....
Sorry about that, stuff has been pretty hectic this past week getting ready for the Bub5 trip. I will call you this week or from the road

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Added the Arrow De-Cat link pipe. If you are looking for a bike and are around the SD area I am open to reasonable offers. Life events are pushing the sale to be a little more motivated.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Marty,
I am out of town right now for training, but I get home next saturday. If you can wait till then I can take more pictures/ give you more info.

F4_GaGaN,
Are you still interested in the mid pipe? I sent the pictures your way over a week ago and haven't heard back from ya.

Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts