MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
As the first person to respond, I think I can speak for all of us slaving away today.....

:bash: :cussing: :bawling: :finger: :2up:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm on holiday this week too :) , but they are still great pictures thanks. :smoking:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
burgesscb said:
As the first person to respond, I think I can speak for all of us slaving away today.....

:bash: :cussing: :bawling: :finger: :2up:

ah... just the response that I was looking for to get rid of that HUGE smile on my face!!!!

:laughing:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So,

it finally STOPPED RAINING!!!!!

so I gave the bike a good look over and set out for the closest twisties 30 miles away.

I covered ~130 miles of mixed roads today, had to stop 3 times to rest a bit.
Bike was running awesome!!! still doing breakin, but could not resist ocasional wheelie here and there....

Somtheing amazing happened....Harley riders wawed at me!!! that was the first one ever..

Tomorow will go out again!!! Brutale rulez!!!

P.S.
does anyone thinks that there is too much slack in the chain?? it's not adjustable, right?

·
Registered
798 Posts
First of all, you suck!!!
Second, yes, the chain is adjustable using the two screws in the back of the swingarm.
You know, there are a few of us here that get together at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT on Sunday mornings. It's probably not that far for you. You should come. In fact, if it doesn't rain, I am going this Sunday. Maybe John T will show up with his new TI exhaust.
Oh, and yeah, it is amazing that Harley riders wave. I think they get confused because the Brute headlight looks like it might come from one of theirs.

·
Registered
419 Posts
ok.. i think i need to go home.. umm.. my stomach.. i dont feel so good.... got to ride.. i mean.. rest...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
ks9mm said:
So,

it finally STOPPED RAINING!!!!!

so I gave the bike a good look over and set out for the closest twisties 30 miles away.

I covered ~130 miles of mixed roads today, had to stop 3 times to rest a bit.
Bike was running awesome!!! still doing breakin, but could not resist ocasional wheelie here and there....

Somtheing amazing happened....Harley riders wawed at me!!! that was the first one ever..

Tomorow will go out again!!! Brutale rulez!!!

P.S.
does anyone thinks that there is too much slack in the chain?? it's not adjustable, right?
sounds like a great ride
be sure about that chain before you adjust it
too tight is worse than a bit loose, of course

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
645 Posts
Id take a pic of my bare ass and tell you to "Look here", but that might scare some people! :laughing: Great pics......enjoy your day off.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anucci said:
First of all, you suck!!!
Second, yes, the chain is adjustable using the two screws in the back of the swingarm.
You know, there are a few of us here that get together at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT on Sunday mornings. It's probably not that far for you. You should come. In fact, if it doesn't rain, I am going this Sunday. Maybe John T will show up with his new TI exhaust.
Oh, and yeah, it is amazing that Harley riders wave. I think they get confused because the Brute headlight looks like it might come from one of theirs.

Danbury is 60 miles away from me. I will definetly make the trip one of those days.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Triple Seven said:
how come you put sliders on the axles? it wont get touched in those spots during a slide

True,
but it might prevent wheels from scuffs.
Also,
Front ones also may help protect the fork and rear ones allow me to use regula rear stand.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have the day off and that is beautiful. The day is nice as well. You lucky son-of-a parent. Glad to see you enjoyed your day.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Okay, I am working...You can tell because on on the forum!!! HAHA Actually, I am home for lunch looking at a SHORT afternoon in the office. So, I have parked the truck, and taken the 2000 ZX7R off of the stand, and I will be returning to the office on two wheels. Not quite the ride you show here, mine will be splitting traffic for 30 minutes on one of LA's busiest freeways, but I'd still rather be riding than sitting in traffic in my cage! It should make for a quick escape home at about, ohhh, say 4pm this afternoon. Cutting through the holiday traffic sounds great to me!!! Enjoy your day off, drag a knee for me! :moped:

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 20 of 20 Posts