MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i am a new MV brutale 910 owner and my fuel fitting at the bottom of the tank was leaking when the bike was new. i popped the fuel tank off, fixed the plastic fuel fitting, and am now about to put the fuel tank back on the bike.

my problem is that the hose coming from the evap cannister doesn't fit on the fitting at the bottom of the fuel tank-- the hose is so loose it just falls off immediately. so i'm worried that i've lost some kind of adapter that used to be there. could someone please clarify for me if there is some kind of adapter between the evap cannister hose and the fuel tank fitting. the fuel tank fitting i'm referring to is shown in this photo.

this site is great by the way! thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

c'mon someone must be able to tell me what's between the gas tank fitting and the evap cannister? i have a 6mm rubber hose attached to the evap cannister, but the fuel tank has a 4mm metal fitting. so my question is just what's in there to adapt the size? just a plastic adapter?

anyone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts