MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys have to get my misses out to see the home country next year ,when is the isle of man TT on,and was thinking of hiring cars and bikes to travel ,is it best to book ahead for the TT ,Any suggestions on where to stay there.

cheers eddy ps: any info would be grateful

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Ok guys have to get my misses out to see the home country next year ,when is the isle of man TT on,and was thinking of hiring cars and bikes to travel ,is it best to book ahead for the TT ,Any suggestions on where to stay there.

cheers eddy ps: any info would be grateful

Book as early as possible realistically to avoid over pricing or dissapointment. The TTT is late May to early June each year. Are you thinking of going for race week only or both practice and race week. I was there for practice week only this year (helping a team out) but things were still quite busy for punters walking round the paddocks.

The manx boys on here can no doubt give better info but it might be worth considering the Manx GP instead which is later in the year (August time) but is a little more relaxed.

There's usually a huge Aussie contingent it seems so you'll be right at home;). I'm not sure if i'll be there next year as plans haven't been confirmed but if you're stopping in the UK first for a few days then you're more than welcome to swing by for that meal we never had.

Car hire is simple enough and you'll be able to get decent enough deals, bike hire as well might not be so cheap, on average a decent bike capable of motorway miles and comfort is around £450-550 per week.

If i can be any help though fella just drop me a line, be great to catch up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts