MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good interview from Mv's business development director. Worth a watch, especially if you are interested to hear about their dealer network plans.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had my question not really answered re long wait for parts for under warranty bikes can they take the part from other bikes in the showroom to get the Mv back on the road asap.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I had my question not really answered re long wait for parts for under warranty bikes can they take the part from other bikes in the showroom to get the Mv back on the road asap.
We should all keep posting the same question through social media channels and everywhere possible because this is their big weakness in my oppinion. Their stock of spare parts is not sufficient for a such brend. It is frustrating and worring. Ducati deliverd parts for Multistrada clutch in 48h. With SCS people wait for months. This is bad for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed he answers questions in a very similar manner to Timur, it could be how the video is edited or a little bit of mirroring among the MV staff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts