MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one want to meet up at squires milk bar some time soon? sundays is the best day , would be good to meet some fellow mv owners, gotta be dry though lol :f4:

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Sounds good. It would be good if Three Cross the importer arranged a big UK meet. Our friends in the states appear to be better organised. I think we should arrange something. Perhaps post it on the MV Agusta GB forum

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's a little near the TT so I may have to wait until my return but a meet in the South seems like a good idea.
Red Dog had a CC in on their opening weekend so maybe we could go for a drool?

Best regards, Bob....

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
MVforBob said:
It's a little near the TT so I may have to wait until my return but a meet in the South seems like a good idea.
Red Dog had a CC in on their opening weekend so maybe we could go for a drool?

Best regards, Bob....
You bringing the F4 over? :f4:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Juan,
Would have loved to but kept the BMW K1200RS so we could still go places together after I bought the MV.
Other half, luggage, tent, sleeping bags and that fat bloke on the front would have screwed the handling big time.

I will turn up at any MV events even though I will look out of place in BMW gear.

I know it doesn't rain there so that would not have been the problem ;-)

Best regards, Bob....

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm up for a Sunday at squires, would be great to meet some fellow MV owners, unfortunately the only 2 i have met up here in Yorkshire were a little off, so looking forward to meeting some nice owners!! let me know when you want to go devilboy? and if i am not on my lovely rig, i'll see you there!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I will try to get to Squires but there's a chance I will have to work Sunday :bawling: Any idea what time everyone plans to be there?

·
Registered
528 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Anyone in the south east that wants to meet up?

I'm of to box hill next wednesday after work..(city..) with a few mates etc..
I'll be going out from city to woodford and then round the crappy m25 , i dont fancy going through the city etc on a warm day with the MV , i'll cook ..!!!

Your quite welcome to join us.. ... :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sherburn-in-Elmet Squires

Hi all, Squires Coffee Bar (as it used to be known) was in the village of Sherburn in Elmet until a little while back. It has now moved to a large pub a mile or two west of the village - B1222 I think. Take care as this road is bumpy and narrow in unexpected places

The main night for meets is Wednesday. The large double car par is packed on a sunny summer Wednesday night but quite a few turn up on Saturdays too.

Some nights there is no police presence at all and other nights its ticket time for bad boys :f4: :hand: :baddeal: :mad: . I recommend you get there if you can!

If you see an 02 reg f4750 say hello cos i go there a fair bit. :wave:

Here's where it is:
http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=53.79766,-1.25199|13|4&loc=GB:53.79766:-1.25199:14|sherburn%20in%20elmet|Sherburn%20In%20Elmet,%20LS25%206

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh yeah: forgot to say that for those of you who don't know (and to save you looking on the map) Sherburn-in-Elmet is 2 minutes off the A1 in Yorkshire, kinda between Leeds and York.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The weather forecast here doesn't look too good for the coming weekend but I would be happy to take a trip down to Squires if it stays dry. It's only about 20 miles from where I live.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah weather 4 cast looks poor 4 weekend but heres hoping.................. if it duz look up ill post sat nite to see if anyone wants to meet up sun ok?

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
i'm in the south near portsmouth so i'm up for a met
altho on holday from the 20th -27th then off to assen friday 29th
jas

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Well the Yorkshire weather for tomorrow (Sunday) doesn't look too bad, so if it stays dry, I will have a run down to Squires on the MV mid to late morning 10:30 to 11:30 ish. If it's damp I might go anyway but on the Ducati instead :jsm: , hope to meet a few of you there. :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
weather looks ok duz it? well if it is ill try to be there 4 12 ish!!! forgot wsb is on!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts