MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to change the oil on my f4,cant seem to find motul 300v 15w 50 here in the uk has anybody got any contact details of where i can get hold of some. if not what oil have you used and where from ? any ideas would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi I use Agip 10/60, if you want i can give you the number to call. The company is called MOTO World Enfield Middlesex. Tel 020 8364 2111.
Alex.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers alex did the oil come in 1ltr or 4ltr bottles, and if so what was the price of the oil and p&p. thanks rikki

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi cannot remember the exact price i know it was exspensive but it bid come in one litre bottles. Just one more thing have you joined MV Agusta owners club Great Britain it's not a busy site but you can get help on there as well some one in Bristol has 60 litres of Agip and will sell it on for about £5 a litre?. They will have a stand at Popham airfield Mega Classic bike meet and jumble. Pm me if you are interested.
Alex

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks again alex would you happen to have the web address. or contact details.I know agip can be exspensive, has anbody tried any other oils and how did you get on with it?any ideas would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm using Redline 50W (really 15w-50) from one of my sponsors.

Mobil V-Twin 20w50 is really good stuff, but maybe heavy for cold places. But it should be readily available.

There are plenty of good oils which come from the UK, like Rock oil or Silkolene. Point is to change it regularly and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I located some motul 300v 15/50 from my local hein gericke shop , after all the searching i found it just a mile from where i work (couldn't see the wood for the trees)cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts