MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, hope someone here can help. I have a 1078 which had developed a serious engine glitch when warm at 6000 rpm. I purchased the bike in 2010 from Forza Italia in Silverstone with standard exhaust and chip but has had the cat cut out. Forza do this as a proven mod so seemed to avoid the various fuelling horrors that others on this site have experienced. The bike has been a dream since purchased in 2010.

A couple of months ago it developed a serious glitch at 6000rpm it would pull clean either side.

Had it serviced at SP in Exeter my nearest dealer. They found a leak on the water pump seals so sorted this out. Their view was that was overheating which caused the fault. I was not convinced of this as the bike had not been running hot (staying at mid to high 90C). They had road tested and declared fixed.

Rode back and first 100 miles was flawless, but close to home there was just a hint of a glitch again. I need to flag this back to dealer but was hoping for forum input. I have searched the multiple fulling threads and not found an clear answers. :ahhh:

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts