MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I see we can choose between Engine Brake Normal or Sport for the custom map, I know what engine braking means ( i'd like to think i do at least ) but can anyone explain what is the difference between Normal and Sport?
Will the engine have more or less resistance on deceleration while on Sport mode?

cheers,

·
Registered
742 Posts
Normal means more engine breaking. Sport means less engine breaking. On the race track most people prefer less engine breaking especially when they don't have a slipper clutch.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Normal means more engine breaking. Sport means less engine breaking. On the race track most people prefer less engine breaking especially when they don't have a slipper clutch.
Ok thanks, i will have to fiddle with it and see how much of a difference it makes.
Cheers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not a gimmick, it actually works pretty well. I have everything in sport mode except engine breaking.
Nice to know.... i would choose sport mode due to slippery roads, i don't want my tire slipping or skipping.... i will have to try onc I get my baby back.... ( she is shooting a tv commercial for the the Lebanese dealer.... )
:yo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts