MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make an order more than one month ago (2nd on march), I pay 160,00 € for a headlights glass and at this day it´s no coming yet.

I send an e-mail on 12nd for tell them that and the answer it´s:
next week it´s there, sure. Again the order it´s no coming. I send to many messages next that and anybody it´s answer me. I call the them to many times too and I only can talk with a machine...I leeve
a lot of complains and anybody answer back.

Somebody knows something about this company, it´s still open or what? Because I made one order more few months ago and I haven´t got any problem.

I´m going to wait one more week, and if my order comes or someone call me back, or I have to make a report...

I wan´t to tell you that for be carefoul...

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
another one bites the dust.....

I hope that your problems will get sorted out.
Patience is something you learn when dealing with Emoto.... Try putting a want ad in the "For Sale" section http://mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 and see if anyone can help you there.

good luck

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yeah I made an order about a month ago as well and I get the same story... If I dont have a tracking number by tomorrow I am telling them to cancel and if they dont I will go though my credit card company.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
My better half oredered a F4 carpet and when she emailed to cancel the order they would not send her a confirmation that the order had been cancelled. The idiots askd why she no longer wanted the product but they couldn't take a second and confirm the order cancellation. I don't see how they stay in business with the practices they use.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Well I told them that if they didn't have a tracking number for me by tomorrow to cancel it. I'm not playing the "its on its way" game... I'm hoping they actually send it... if not... I will cancel. That sucks they did not send her a confirmation. I hope they send me one if I end up canceling (and i bet i will) but I wont be surprised if they pull the same thing with me. Ughhhh!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why they are allowed to advertise or even have a section on this site is beyond me. I hear complaints everyday about this company and the moderator still continues to support this company. Sure some people have had some success with them but the majority had terrible experiences. I wouldn't want my members subject to this aggravation. I say this only because I use to own Clear Alternatives and I never had a complaint about my customer service when I was the owner.

Word of advise to the owners of Emoto: DONT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY UNTIL YOU SHIP THEIR PRODUCTS. ALSO, BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. HONESTY GOES ALONG WAY. Some customers will continue to wait if you are straight up with them. Lying only diminishes their trust in you.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Why they are allowed to advertise or even have a section on this site is beyond me. I hear complaints everyday about this company and the moderator still continues to support this company. Sure some people have had some success with them but the majority had terrible experiences. I wouldn't want my members subject to this aggravation. I say this only because I use to own Clear Alternatives and I never had a complaint about my customer service when I was the owner.

Word of advise to the owners of Emoto: DONT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY UNTIL YOU SHIP THEIR PRODUCTS. ALSO, BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. HONESTY GOES ALONG WAY. Some customers will continue to wait if you are straight up with them. Lying only diminishes their trust in you.
+1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for your answers. I do not speak too much good the Englishman. The cousin of my girlfriend(fiancée) is the pleaded one very recognized in England, in fact it she represents to very strong companies as the British Airwyas. She sleeps in our house when she(it) comes to Spain of vacations (the parents are Spanish) .Casualmente she(it) lives in London. Yesterday I was speaking with her(it) for telephone and I have explained all these problems to him(her). The Monday is going to go to the direction(address) of London to speak in person with the persons in charge. If they do not give him(her) an explanation we they will put a demand(lawsuit). Already I will inform you.
Pardon for my Englishman, belongs to a translator

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hola Amigo! Como esta? Emoto muy malo.
Si, es muy malo. La semana que viene la prima de mi novia que es una abogada muy buena en Inglaterra se va a presentar en persona en Emotouk(en Londres). Si no solucionan nada pondremos una denuncia.

Saludos.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Please do not post in multiple locations. Nobody advised you to post it again. I have deleted the extra thread.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
And another MV owner gets shafted your freind will not have any joy going to address they will firstly not open door and if they somehow do they will give her loads of abuse get your money back
Via your card
and is that admin above not saying anything and not taking notice of this and removing these arse holes admin sort out your shot and get rid of these idiots and I'm not the I my one saying this or thinking it

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Fran
Bienvenidos. Hay muchos problemas con Emoto, muchos miembros han tenido disputas con ellos. La empresa no es recomendado aunque se vende sobre este sitio.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fran
Bienvenidos. Hay muchos problemas con Emoto, muchos miembros han tenido disputas con ellos. La empresa no es recomendado aunque se vende sobre este sitio.
Gracias por tu respuesta y tu consejo.
¿sabes otras empresas que sean fiables y que tengan muchos accesorios de Mv Agusta f4 1000?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
fran A Coruña;258245 said:
Gracias por tu respuesta y tu consejo.
¿sabes otras empresas que sean fiables y que tengan muchos accesorios de Mv Agusta f4 1000?
No hay muchas empresas con MV accesorios. Se puedes mirar Vesuvio:
http://www.mvagusta-vesuvio.com/
No he comprado nunca de aqui, pero los otros lo ha recomendado.

//Fran wants to know what trustworthy companies are around that sell MV accessories. Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts