MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Hmmmmmmm, is the price not about the same as original??

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
They are on my Christmas list Tiago! :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hey,

Correct they are around the same price as the special parts RG3 silencers, but there are a few differences - these are made from titanium, which makes them very light compared to the stock silencers and the RG3's, these also have a removable baffle insert in each of the tail ends (takes about 2 minutes to remove all 4), which is great, some riders like having the choice of have a 'loud' or 'quiet' F4.

When we received our first shipment we were very impressed, they are so well made we could not believe it, value for money! welding is accurate, fit is spot on and they look very nice.

We have sold quite a few sets, they sound awesome and customers are very happy, we will have more photos/dyno graphs/sound tracks very soon, we will update. No chip is included, but as always for best results we always recommend having a power commander installation and setup on a dyno.

Obviously they are not in the same league as the Moto Corse silencers but compared to others on the market e.g. the Sil Motors, Zards... these are probably in our opinion the best looking and best value for money.

Some close up photos:

Any questions, feel free to ask us!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
They look quite good, but (imho) not as good as the original ones.
But I like them, and they would be a good (and more important lightweight) alternative to the RG3; the removable baffle insert is great, so you can easily adjust the sound :smoking:

Are there some pics, where the cans are mounted? And a soundfile would be great (with and w/o baffle inserts)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't know? I kind of like the titanium pipes. Maybe I'm a little bias to that color choice due to my bike being all silver, but I think they would look and perform quite well. One thing I noticed with the full titanium system on my 999 is how cool it runs. Having an under the seat system, the cooler the better IMO....

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
I don't know? I kind of like the titanium pipes. Maybe I'm a little bias to that color choice due to my bike being all silver, but I think they would look and perform quite well. One thing I noticed with the full titanium system on my 999 is how cool it runs. Having an under the seat system, the cooler the better IMO....
Really? from your experience do you find the ti pipes runs cooler than steel pipes? just curious.

·
Registered
126 Posts
odonata said:
Really? from your experience do you find the ti pipes runs cooler than steel pipes? just curious.
Oh yea! They run cooler (temp wise), and cool off faster than steel pipes. Thus keeping the over-all temp of your bike cooler...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'd be quite happy to test a set on my bike and report back if anybody wants to give me some??? :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
237 Posts
john said:
I'd be quite happy to test a set on my bike and report back if anybody wants to give me some??? :naughty: :naughty:
Ditto. All in the interest of sience of course :naughty:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts