MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience of dealing with this UK supplier?
I'm looking at an Arrow twin can exhaust system for my Brutale which emoto stock, just wondering what they are like.

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
I really don't know why this company still comes up on search engines. They are a defunct bunch of thieves.

Use ADVANCED SEARCH, input EMOTO, within this forum and you will find all of the information you need to make that decision...not that the website will actually let you purchase anything.

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
eMoto are a well known scam company. They have a very poor reputation around here. At one time, maybe 10 or 12 years ago, they had a legitimate business. About 10 years ago they began taking peoples money and not delivering any product.

STAY AWAY....unless you can get their physical address and go there to purchase their goods.

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
eMoto are a well known scam company. They have a very poor reputation around here. At one time, maybe 10 or 12 years ago, they had a legitimate business. About 10 years ago they began taking peoples money and not delivering any product.

STAY AWAY....unless you can get their physical address and go there to purchase their goods.

Do not go there to purchase goods. Even if you can find them physically, they are thieves and owe people money and merchandise.

I hate the fact that they still get mentioned on this forum.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys, glad I asked!!
Nigel, thanks, I used to know Jim Strefford, from the Worcester MC. Didn't know he was still going as a dealer!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I would try Bennetts, if they dont have stock or get any, then I have ordered from our forum sponsors like Startwin and Evolutionbike, both great service, fast delivery and good prices.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Business can't be easy as a small independant so I guess he has to do whatever it takes. I remember he sold Benellis at one time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts