MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a trip over to Europe, visiting Vienna (no Brutes seen) and then England. I had a day in which I could visit London, so I emailed eMoto and arranged to pick up a bunch of parts.

They were quick to get back to me, charming in person, and arranged a nicely packed box of my new Brute bits - and a 10% discount to boot.

What nice people! Thoroughly recommended.

I'll post pictures of my new bits and pieces when I've fitted them this afternoon.

Just thought you might like to know.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Let's keep this thread on topic and if you don't have anything nice to contribute lets not kill the thread, thanks!

Look forward to pics!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Let's keep this thread on topic and if you don't have anything nice to contribute lets not kill the thread, thanks!
interesting comment......:wtf:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Where is Emoto located I have a friend that lives in England and he comes to the US every month. I want to get a rear hugger, belly pan and foot pegs.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
I kind of agree with you Alvin, e-moto sure did me a bad turn, but they do have a lot of nice stuff, im willing to put things to rest in the past if they are

so if I have been negative I appologise

would also be good to here an appology from e-moto on this thread for all the wrongs they have done to people on the forum

then we could all start afresh

then who knows they may get more bussiness again

I offer a fresh start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
4 orders, 4 positive experiences. That's my personal experience.

·
Registered
341 Posts
:laughing::laughing:Ha Ha Ha, that's a good one F4INXS, an apology from those to$$ers ?. There's more chance MV Agusta will win 2009 Moto GP title :jerkoff:

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
:laughing::laughing:Ha Ha Ha, that's a good one F4INXS, an apology from those to$$ers ?. There's more chance MV Agusta will win 2009 Moto GP title :jerkoff:
Perhaps John

if the offer is on the table and they do not respond then perhaps you may be right

but if they are man enough to give a public appology for the way they have spoken to people on the phone, & not returned e-mails etc

then perhaps they are worth another chance

·
Registered
674 Posts
I just had a trip over to Europe, visiting Vienna (no Brutes seen) and then England. I had a day in which I could visit London, so I emailed eMoto and arranged to pick up a bunch of parts.

They were quick to get back to me, charming in person, and arranged a nicely packed box of my new Brute bits - and a 10% discount to boot.

What nice people! Thoroughly recommended.

I'll post pictures of my new bits and pieces when I've fitted them this afternoon.

Just thought you might like to know.
Hi kkealy,

Sounds like you got a good deal there. Was that 10% discount off the prices as listed on their site?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Cmon you know very well where it comes from. Every thread gets jumped on and we get into the same circle with the same material which turns into a pissing contest :stickpoke
You're exactly right Alvin.....your patrons are speaking loud and clear, my friend. We've had this conversation before as you recall.

You have the sole authority to police our comments as you choose. Do you really want to do that?

·
Registered
271 Posts
All compliments here for eMoto. Have made a ton of orders (most of my mods) and nothing but good communication, lots of help and quick delivery. If I pay extra for FedEx, they are able to get parts to me in Hong Kong in 3 days!!! Will definitely continue to order from them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Folks

They're in North London, just off the North Circular in NW10. Their address is on their website. They accept visitors only by prior arrangement, so make sure to arrange it all first.

I found them to be great to deal with. The products are superb (all fitted now except the rear hugger), and yes - the price was 10% off the prices on their website. It's also worth noting that the UK pound just slumped against the dollar, making the transaction less eye-bleeding than it would have been two weeks ago. They don't (didn't) charge VAT (saving 17.5%) and I saved on the shipping, too. All in all, very positive and I would definitely buy from them again. When my credit card recovers... :D

I do have one complaint about them, and it's from my wife. She complains bitterly that they don't have enough parts for her Ducati S4R! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And here is a pic of my Brute. eMoto parts, all in carbon:

- Key surround
- Clock surround
- Screen with wingy thingies
- Rear seat cowl
- New style hugger (as yet unfitted)

And I fitted a tail tidy.

I like! :mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
You're exactly right Alvin.....your patrons are speaking loud and clear, my friend. We've had this conversation before as you recall.

You have the sole authority to police our comments as you choose. Do you really want to do that?
My point is, the thread starter wanted to say his thoughts in his own thread. Anyone elses opinions can be in another thread if its something new. I'm not controlling what everyone says, its simply looking at history everyone jumps at the occasion to reiterate what he/she has said before turning threads like this one into a mess. There are no patrons involved with this decision

·
Registered
674 Posts
I found them to be great to deal with. The products are superb (all fitted now except the rear hugger), and yes - the price was 10% off the prices on their website. It's also worth noting that the UK pound just slumped against the dollar, making the transaction less eye-bleeding than it would have been two weeks ago. They don't (didn't) charge VAT (saving 17.5%) and I saved on the shipping, too. All in all, very positive and I would definitely buy from them again. When my credit card recovers...
Really? So you got 17.5% (VAT) off list price, saved on shipping, then got another 10% off? Thats 27.5% off list! Good for you! Do all non-European resident customers get 17.5% (VAT) deducted off emoto list prices? Did you get 17.5% off list price DaBrat? Sorry for all the questions, but after this "summer" :)lightning) I'm planning to export my MV (and myself) to somewhere where the weather suits my clothes... :smoking: I have a lot of mods planned, so I'm trying to figure out whether I'm better off doing them before or after I ship the bike and whether there would be any benefit in me collecting stuff direct, as i will be in london in a few weeks time..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Er, actually no. The price on the website is BEFORE VAT, so that's the price I paid - less the 10% discount they kindly gave me.

So my savings were: 10% off the price on the eMoto website; no shipping; I lucked out on the exchange rate.

Sorry if I was unclear.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
And here is a pic of my Brute. eMoto parts, all in carbon:

- Key surround
- Clock surround
- Screen with wingy thingies
- Rear seat cowl
- New style hugger (as yet unfitted)

And I fitted a tail tidy.

I like! :mouthwate

Sweet! no problems here either, they also supply me with parts for my new bike with the same service,:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like your fairing had a look on emoto site but couldnt see it its the best I have seen on Brutale
could you add a front shot and info
Lorne

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The fairing is here. And here are front and back pictures of it, fitted to my bike. It came with all pieces necessary and went together nicely. Take careful note that the silver brackets go outside the fairing.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.