MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone know -- eMoto UK is no longer going to be a sponsor here on MVAgusta.net. I will use this as motivation to further produce products for us here on MVAgusta.net as that is hopefully the future for supporting this site. I've been extremely busy but my goal is to get some things out there for everyone -- there's just a lot to manage and get going again.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Alvin

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I for one would like to thank you for all of your hard work for this site and community, there is no other like it on the web. :yo:

I'm sure there is a lot behind the scenes that we do not know about, and don't need to know about, but I'm sure your decisions have always been with this communities best interests in mind. Thanks again. :cool:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I for one would like to thank you for all of your hard work for this site and community, there is no other like it on the web. :yo:

I'm sure there is a lot behind the scenes that we do not know about, and don't need to know about, but I'm sure your decisions have always been with this communities best interests in mind. Thanks again. :cool:
+100

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am new here, and I know it must be a pain to make these difficult decisions. However, for the integrity and future of the site, I think it is a wise move. It sounds like they have earned this a couple of times over....... We wish them the best and send them our blessings..... or

as we say in the south west of the US,

Adios Amigo's!
:flamethro

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Awesome,those bastards are gone

·
Registered
674 Posts
Proper order! I look forward to supporting whatever products you produce for mvagusta.net to keep the community alive. It will be a better place without......................eWho?? :guitarist

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

+2

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Did they go bankrupt?

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Is This What They Call A Water Cooler Moment ??

Good luck for the future Alvin, and look forward to seeing what you have planned for us in the pipeline. :guitarist

I suppose it’s going to be one of those weeks when you look back and say.. "I remember the week Schumacher’s second coming was foiled by injury, poor Stoner’s 2009 Moto GP challenge was scuppered by a mysterious illness and those bastions of customer service Emoto finally called it a day". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Thanks Alvin for all your time, energy and hard work that goes in to keeping this site a place that we all keep coming back to.
I am only relatively new here as well but have enjoyed every moment. I've learned a lot and met some great people of whom I look forward to getting to know better.....You've made this all possible and a great place for MV enthusiasts to hang out.
Alvin, If there's anything I can do to help MVAgusta.net to have a long and prosperous future, please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks again....

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
What!??!! Why!!!! What are we suppose to talk about now?!! I mean with 312mph is rather moot with a 312RR and a new model on the horizon. We're still 3 months away from Milan. So, all we're left talking about are 12"s. :)

Alvin, just wondering how much does it cost to be a retail sponsor? I would think a few MV dealers would like to be sponsors so they can list their inventory since there isn't an MV dealer on every block. Other thought would be online retailers that sell tires like Chapparral, Motorccycle Accessories Wareshouse, etc. since everyone goes through tires every few years.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just have them contact me. I've had a few that have asked but only one that pulled through in the past.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.