MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys well this might interest some of you guys

Well I've found out from a third party that "Emoto" "italmoto" what ever they are calling them selfs now they are linked to 15 yes 15 bogus companies dealing in a range of things from bike/car parts , mobile phones, to surveillance equipment, and comoderate company ect ect ect they have a fake address in regents street London and high Wycombe all have been scamming people out of money and have taken people for a ride like the guys on here so what I've found out is the following

The guys real names,residential address (in hendon) and here telephone number

So

Who wants it then guys

If your owed money this could be a good starting point for a small claims court action or old fashioned visit yourselfs wink wink

·
Registered
814 Posts
Lol they gonna have a couple of visits methinks ;)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Time for a linch mob! Any body got any linch?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
My spell checker does not care how you spell it but either way somebody is going to hang.

·
Registered
814 Posts
My spell checker does not care how you spell it but either way somebody is going to hang.
Just remember, if\when someone does - Pics or it never happened :naughty:

I have a lunch?

·
Registered
7,801 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I loved John's never ridden or modified Tamburini, pictured in the hallway with covers on the mirrors.
Bet he misses that bike.
Colin's was nice too.

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
The Tamburini is gone, but never forgotten...(sold for a good cause and no regrets)

Yeah.. I still send the guys at Emoto a Christmas card every year to thank them for all the fabulous work they did to improve trust in online shopping and drive customer service levels to a new low.

Well done Emoto.. :highclap:

NOT !

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:Every time I see a post about someone asking about EMOTO I just want to bang there heads against a wall
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've got some Freud coming there way on behalf of all the guys they have ripped off that's all I'm saying :stickpoke

1 - 14 of 14 Posts