MV Agusta Forum banner

Which one would you be most interested in?

• R&G crash protectors (either as a set or just the lowers)

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Carbon fibre rear hugger

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Dzus fairing fasteners (gold, silver, black etc, many colors available)

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Front wavy brake discs and rear

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please vote if you are interested in purchasing. If you wish to get more than one of the items then you can state it below. Any comments are welcome.

1) R&G crash protectors (either as a set or just the lowers)

2) Carbon fibre rear hugger

3) Dzus fairing fasteners (gold, silver, black etc, many colors available)

4) Front wavy brake discs and rear

I will add more when details follow. There will probably be a range of products available in the group buy (like all of them listed above).

·
Registered
127 Posts
How about some CF parts? Vent mesh? Frame plugs? Oil filter or Yoke tools? BMC air filters? :stickpoke

Uhhhh...just to name a few........

As long as we're on the topic; Is VAT deducted when parts are shipped to the US?

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That list up there was given to me by eMoto. They are still working out more details as i :stickpoke them.

They have read many of the comments on group buys and such-

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
have they told you any reasons whey they wouldn't just have a blanket discount on parts so they don't have to track a certain number of parts? i can understand they don't want to get :humpother in this deal.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I think the idea for group parts was just an individual wanted parts or so, rather than a blanket discount. Although I will run the question by them...

It also has to do with dealer inventory and such for the group buy choices I assume

·
Registered
101 Posts
This is my first post on the MV forum. Can't wait to become more involved.

I have a order in for a 910R; I just sold my Aprilia to make way for the Brutale. Can't wait!!!....but I guess I have to like everyone else.

I've been looking a various sites for "accessories". I'd be interested in the CF rear hugger, R&G crash guards, radiator end covers, heel guards and exhaust guards when available.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome to the site lkyk9, its just the worst waiting for a new bike, but it will be worth it....but you already knew that! :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
admin said:
Well I think the idea for group parts was just an individual wanted parts or so, rather than a blanket discount. Although I will run the question by them...

It also has to do with dealer inventory and such for the group buy choices I assume
I would be very interested in that...I've got a fair bit of stuff I'd like to pick up from them.

·
Registered
337 Posts
get my bike next week....i've been looking at the the R+G protectors...that is usually the first mod i get but do folks drill the pretty fairings on MV's? i want in on this group buy.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I cant speak for the others, but there is no way I'll be drilling holes in my fairing for a set of sliders.

The rear set is good, maybe even a set on the forks...does anybody have these or know if they actually provide any benefit?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm certainly going to buy an Alcantera seat unit for my F4 at some stage, so I'd obviously be interested if these were discounted for mvagusta.net members. :grin:

·
Registered
474 Posts
BDMF said:
I cant speak for the others, but there is no way I'll be drilling holes in my fairing for a set of sliders.

The rear set is good, maybe even a set on the forks...does anybody have these or know if they actually provide any benefit?
Thinking of the lowers set, in combo with from forks and rear spindle myself. Also thought of a spacer underneath the fairing to protect the frame instead of the one you have to drill (R&G Upper). Think I saw this on the German site that had stuff like of Teuchert's German Superbike. Else, might make something up.

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you dont want to drill the fairing Steptoe's suggestion is the way to go.

My bike in the registry was an insurance write off due to frame damage to that upper mount, the swingarm and rear axle and nut. It now wears R&G uppers, and front and rear axle protectors.

The front axle protectors should keep the fork bottom and clamp off the deck and the rear one should save the swingarm and axle/nut. They are expensive items to replace .

Replacing the standard fold up pegs with something solid might also help.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks like I'm adding front/rear axle sliders to the parts list.

Steptoe...where did you see the spacer your talking about?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts