MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some expensive stuff from eMoto. I chopped and changed the order and tried to work some angles with them. They were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, patient and professional. They worked thru all my issues and concerns, in a coherent way. I was really impressed, so i decided to go with the order.... ecu, pipes etc. The order was confirmed on Wednesday of this week. I received the stuff at 10.30am this morning (Friday!)... I have to say I was blown away! Best internet purchasing experience ever! AND I'm one of the guys that has had issues with them in the past...! Credit where credit is due,- it's only fair! I believe this is something worth sharing with the board... I couldn't help myself and started installing the stuff today... I'll post pictures later.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ben.... I had to go for it! I never know when I'll have to leave town again..! Take the hit and take the pleasure! BTW, sorry for trying to weasel your pipes away from you...! I actually really felt bad about it after the fact!! Sorry..! We gotta hook up again...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Same here; I've ordered mine Wed, received it Friday morning. Now, only if I could have someone to reply to my emails so I could order the cat eliminator too... I am not quite sure what kind of system they have in place but one thing for sure they are around the clock, 24/7. Maybe some delays in getting replies from them depends on the continuity of carrying out the exchanges with the same person. Not sure...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well they sent me a carbon keyguard among some other stuff , it didnt fit, so i emailed em and returned the keyguard . that was last mon ,they emailed me to say they would send another havent received anything from them yet. but the stuff i ordered did arrive within 4 days which wasnt too bad, all the other stuff went straight on and looks good....................just lacking me keyguard now!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
emot

hi, well i ordered a decat system on the 20th dec. and havent got it, first they said it had been produced then changed their minds, now its still being made ! i also had another order of stickers and tank pad, said was in stock, bought that on 19th dec. asked where it was confusion followed, cancelled my order over a week ago and they still havent returned my money, i think they were waiting for my pipes to turn up, then send in the same box, but ive paid two lots of postage so they should have come first anyway as they had it in stock. not impressed at all !

·
Registered
294 Posts
...i think they were waiting for my pipes to turn up, then send in the same box, but ive paid two lots of postage so they should have come first anyway as they had it in stock. not impressed at all !
I understand they calculate based on % value of the order plus 2.50 for you in UK so you paid at most 2.50 extra for the postage.

On Jan 20th this what they said about the header pipes;
We ran out of manifolds last Thursday 17.01.08, however we have more on order and are expecting these to arrive in about 7/8 days.

Maybe you'll have 'em in few days, for what's worth.

·
Registered
101 Posts
emoto response

hi, i dont get emails to say what the hold-up is, all they say is its being made, weve told you, thats no good to me, i want answers and they cannot give me them ! seems like they cannot be bothered to do a bit of digging for there ex customers !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts