MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have ordered quite a lot of carbon fibre goodies from Emoto in the UK, for my F4. Very helpful. Air intakes, front mudguard, injector covers, V piece etc etc. In fact almost all you can get! They did me a discount as well :) I will post a pic when I have fitted it all and an update on quality etc.

Got a complete single seat piece with red suede (alacantra) pads and wiring etc off of ebay for £300 BARGAIN!

Just want to say it fits a 1+1 perfect catch matches etc (there was doubts on here and elsewhere as to whether it was a straight swop...well it is!) Looks great and now have best of both worlds.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Flanners said:
I have ordered quite a lot of carbon fibre goodies from Emoto in the UK, for my F4. Very helpful. Air intakes, front mudguard, injector covers, V piece etc etc. In fact almost all you can get! They did me a discount as well :) I will post a pic when I have fitted it all and an update on quality etc.
have you received that already? comments?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have everything is now on the bike looks really really nice now. I will get some pics posted.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Come on David, you've spent all that money on carbon, :eek: surely you can spend another £50 - £100 on a digital camera. :) We need pictures :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes the seat is more comfortable IMO and you stay a lot more planted on the move.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
what cans do you have on , wher did you get em , how much, and most important do they sound good? will they pass a mot?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are a set of Blue Flames, they sound absolutely mental, massively loud but also very beautiful. They came with an eprom chip and apparently add a few bhp and smooth out the rev range. Blue Flame no longer market the cans anymore I think they were 6 or 7 hundred notes.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yes i made a email to blue flame after i had a test ride on a f4 1000 in manchester they did sound excellent! and looked good what a shame!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
They are a set of Blue Flames, they sound absolutely mental, massively loud but also very beautiful. They came with an eprom chip and apparently add a few bhp and smooth out the rev range. Blue Flame no longer market the cans anymore I think they were 6 or 7 hundred notes.
Hi Flanners,

I bought a set for my F4 1000R, but the left hand set stick out more than the right side. They dont fit well at all. Sound bloody awsome though! Mine were £264 from flea bay.
I think I'll need to get the link pipes machined (balls!)

Cheers,

Hoppy
:naughty:

·
Registered
82 Posts
beautiful bike! love the rims color, and everything else! "Great Bike"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts