MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys for yet another thread on this subject, but I feel I must report on good service when received.

I sympathise that some are getting increasingly frustrated and wonder if there is a problem with dealing accross the pond as most complaints seem to be outside of Europe.

I get the impression they are over worked and operating with minimum overheads and wouldn't be surprised if the whole business is operated by the two guys I deal with. They also must have a problem with suppliers letting them down.

My recent experience occurred after I cracked my screen from a stone flipped up by a Busa. (my own daft fault for being behind it in the first place!!). I confirmed my order with Emoto 2pm yesterday following a couple of emails to agree on the exact spec of screen. (Double bubble with light bronze tint and a MV logo)

Screen arrived this morning at 10am. I was gobsmacked and am well chuffed. Will fit it tomorrow, but pic of it is below.
Fair play - Cheers Emoto!:drummer:
Tont

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice, i have ordered some items myself, 2 days ago that is, still waiting for mail, but the order is confirmed and should be on its way soon (i hope :) )

·
Registered
735 Posts
I ordered some parts on a Monday. Probably at closing time in the UK. rec'd an email they would ship that week... wtf? said I would get an email w/tracking info, never did. However rec'd the parts 2 weeks from order date so ok in the end but not up to amazon.com or zappos.com level of service.:drummer:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I have to me that emoto is bi-polar.

Really, they can sometimes provide an ok service but then they can also blew it all and make people really angry and desperate.
I don't know if they different people handling the business or if all there are just bi-polar.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sorry Tont, but I have to agree with B.Harris! They are not organised at all, and I believe that you received your screen quickly because they happened to have it in stock! This is no way to run a retail business! I am still waiting for my silicon hoses, after six weeks ! If they have a problem with suppliers, they shouldnt state the items as being "in stock". This is just to lure customers in , i.e what happened to me, and to purchase from the instead from an other supplier. Now, if this is "fair play" in your book, fair enough!

·
Registered
274 Posts
i ordered two small parts all in stock. now two weeks later i did not recive my f..... package.

so emoto sucks...:eek:nthecan::banghead:

·
Registered
521 Posts
It's simple! The items were not in stock, but the smart guys at emoto (smarter than all of us it seems) decided to say that they were "in stock" so that they would trick you into paying them!

·
Registered
521 Posts
and this has become another "we all hate emoto conversation", once again

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Tont, honestly, did eMoto ask you to post about this?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:laughing:

Tont, are you an undercover agent secretly working for emoto? :laughing:
Well its not a problem anymore as you guys stateside now have Vesuvio and I'm sure they will put on a good show in offering a range of products to equal any other and offer next day delivery for all. I'm just reporting what I find and I can't be the only lucky sod to receive my goods as they would have gone out of business years ago.

And no - I am not an undercover Emoto agent! (but ......this message will self destruct in 30 seconds!)

By the way the screen fitted a treat and looks great. Sun is forecast for tomorrow so I will be on a ride out - can't wait!

Attachments

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Well its not a problem anymore as you guys stateside now have Vesuvio and I'm sure they will put on a good show in offering a range of products to equal any other and offer next day delivery for all. I'm just reporting what I find and I can't be the only lucky sod to receive my goods as they would have gone out of business years ago.

And no - I am not an undercover Emoto agent! (but ......this message will self destruct in 30 seconds!)

By the way the screen fitted a treat and looks great. Sun is forecast for tomorrow so I will be on a ride out - can't wait!

She looks great all dressed up. :f4:
Have fun on your ride tomorrow.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i thought that Vesuvio Racing was based in France!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts