MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
emotouk.com

Virtually every time I visit emoto's web site there is something new, this week we have had Moto corse stuff, Aculign rearsets, painted huggers, and now more variants of Radial calliper kits than you could shake a stick at.

Last week I ordered a wheel socket after my trusty 55mm socket that I have had for 6 years finally did what I knew it would do one day and slipped and f****d my rear nut (on the bike I was selling) I ordered a socket from emoto at 16:00 on the Friday and it was in my hand 09:30 the next day :naughty:
Keep the good work up boys, it's a good website, there's loads of stuff on it, delivery is good, service is first class which is hard to get these days, well done. :drummer:

·
Registered
798 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Virtually every time I visit emoto's web site there is something new, this week we have had Moto corse stuff, Aculign rearsets, painted huggers, and now more variants of Radial calliper kits than you could shake a stick at.

Last week I ordered a wheel socket after my trusty 55mm socket that I have had for 6 years finally did what I knew it would do one day and slipped and f****d my rear nut (on the bike I was selling) I ordered a socket from emoto at 16:00 on the Friday and it was in my hand 09:30 the next day :naughty:
Keep the good work up boys, it's a good website, there's loads of stuff on it, delivery is good, service is first class which is hard to get these days, well done. :drummer:
I think you mean emotouk.com.
And yeah, I am seriously thinking of that Brembo radial mount kit. Maybe an early Christmas present.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Come the famous lotto win that we all dream of, I could certainly spend a shed load of money with those guys. :flash: It's like a kid looking in a sweet shop! :koolaid:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts