MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I can unfurtately join the group of people that has been cheated by Emoto:bawling:

A complete Arrow system and a race ECU. Have been discussing with them for months now on email, been given false promises about shipments that never took place and the only reply new customers with new orders - that they propably won't get either. It's about 1.300 Pounds - which is a lot of money for nothing.

I have seen all the posts about them now - after:bash:

So my open question to this forum - Can we have sponsors that cheat us, the members??

I think not. Give your comment please. The more the better:stickpoke

·
Registered
674 Posts
Another one bites the dust...

If you paid by credit card, contact your bank and dispute the transaction by requesting a chargeback. Cite your reason for disputing the transaction as "failure to supply". For further info and advice contact the European Consumer Centre, they have a network of offices throughout Europe that deal with the likes of eMoto. Here's the contact details for Denmark:

EUROPEAN CONSUMER CENTRE DENMARK
FORBRUGER EUROPA
Director: Peter Fogh Knudsen
Amagerfaelledvej 56
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
Tel: +45/32 66 90 00
Fax: +45/32 66 91 00
[email protected]
www.forbrugereuropa.dk

Both eMoto's bank and the ECC are aware of their scams and they will help you get your money back and if need be they will get the UK office to contact eMoto on your behalf.

All the best. :)

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I'm the minority here. I think as long as Alvin lets members post negative comments about them, and lets members have signatures that say "don't shop at emoto", I think it would be foolish of him NOT to take their money.

Why would anyone send 1300 pounds to anyone, with out checking their reputation first. You can check here, the ducati forums, even Ebay.

We have several sponsors who have no negative feedback who can supply the RG3 system.

I think Alvin should take all the money Emoto wants to give him. In fact, if he hasn't already, he should raise their sponsor fee.

I ordered a rear hugger from them years ago. The quality was good, but the moto corse decal was on crooked. I never said anything so I have nothing to bitch about.

·
Registered
230 Posts
isn't there anything over there equal to BBB in the US, like a trading standards agency? If there is has any one filed a complaint? Can you use this agency to do research on businesses over there so you know who your doing business with? I do agree take there money for the forum and spread the word on here about how they are treating customers.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks carbonf4:)

I am already in contact with Mastercard - but your information is definitely usefull.

I useed to buy lots of stuff from emoto, but thats a couple of years ago. Then no problems - now terrible.

Can anyone reccomend a good place to buy Arrow from in europe?

:conveyer:

·
Registered
787 Posts
You should add my signature to your sig.... I did it so that members would see it anytime I posted and hopefully it would help. When it happened I just got my money back from Visa. They were very good about it and I had money back in only a day or two.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I'm the minority here. I think as long as Alvin lets members post negative comments about them, and lets members have signatures that say "don't shop at emoto", I think it would be foolish of him NOT to take their money.

I know you are a smart guy Carl so have a think about who's money that really is.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Visa's?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts

I know you are a smart guy Carl so have a think about who's money that really is.
It certainly should not be the money of anyone who reads this forum.

If you do read this forum and decide to order from them, well, as my dear grand mother used to say "good luck to ya."

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
It's simple...... just stop buying from them. Edjucate the members on the forum

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I'll stand by my observation given this thread starts with a guy saying he is 1,300 pounds out of pocket. Unless emoto have a printing press, I'd say it's their "customers" money funding this site.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys:stickpoke

Thanks for alle the comments and help with decent supliers:f4:

Mikael

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thanks carbonf4:)

I am already in contact with Mastercard - but your information is definitely usefull.

I useed to buy lots of stuff from emoto, but thats a couple of years ago. Then no problems - now terrible.

Can anyone reccomend a good place to buy Arrow from in europe?

:conveyer:
No problemo Mikael! Unfortunately, I have given this advice to many members here over the last year, because so many members have been ripped off by this site sponsor. I too have placed several orders with eMoto in the past and spent thousands, before they tried to rip me off by selling me something (confirmed twice by email as being "In Stock") that was not only NOT "In Stock", but no longer being made, so not available at all! That's the way eMoto operates. :jerkoff:

Just use eMoto as a catalogue, because that's all it is: lots of pretty pictures, but no products! If you find something you like, trace the manufacturer, then find out who their nearest distributor is. In the case of Arrow, they have a worldwide distribution network, here's a link:

http://www.arrow.it/eng/website/

The link blackie provided above is for the UK distributor (there is no mention of eMoto in the Arrow dealer network), but the distributor for Denmark, located in Copenhagen, is MCHjørnet. You may know of them? Here's a link to their site:

http://www.mchjoernet.dk/

If you contact them I am sure they will be able to get you the system you want, probably won't ask you for cash up front, and if it all goes Pete Tong (wrong), you know where to find them. :bash:

For all other parts, check the other site sponsors, Motovation and Vesuvio, as both have good reputations for customer service on this forum, or try odonata's sticky thread, "List of Useful Links for MV Owners":

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10615

And if you still can't find what you want? Just post "Where can I get..." on this forum and I'm sure someone will be along to help. :)

Oh yeah, one more thing, keep ALL correspondence with eMoto, including records of phone calls, and if you don't have records of everything, don't let eMoto know that and don't post that information here. Here's a link to a thread by a member who got rightly screwed by eMoto after they found out he deleted his emails:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19990

Good luck with getting your money back and enjoy the summer! :brutale:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Perhaps the MV forum should organise a ride out to E MOTO.protest on mass.Ore just help our self,s to parts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really strange:stickpoke

Got my exhaust from emoto - they did not reply to my last mails, but suddenly today the thing arrived:)

Anyway i am realy happy - now i am only waiting for the race ECU and to get the thing on:mouthwate

Cheers

·
Registered
331 Posts
Really strange:stickpoke

Got my exhaust from emoto - they did not reply to my last mails, but suddenly today the thing arrived:) ...
Yeah, that's really strange .... NOT! Now they're hoping you're happy and won't talk about it any further .... swine.

Those guys have got to be total dirtbags ....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts