MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious about the eprom that came with my mid-pipe, so I emailed support at Arrow... and this is the explaination I recieved about the eprom.

Dan,

If you received the Arrow EPROM with your mid-joint the ECU will push more fuel to compensate for the increased exhaust flow. This change is neccessary when installing our cat. eliminator joint. Without the EPROM you will actually loose power after installation of our joint. I hope this info. helps.

Best Regards,

Greg Centuori
Arrow Exhaust, USA
(702) 651-6940

I just installed the arrow eprom included with my mid-pipe, on saturday, and there is a very noticable performance and gas mileage increase with my bike... even though I had set the CO and TPS after installing the mid-pipe many months ago. Just wanted to pass this info along to anyone that got the eprom with the Arrow mid-pipe.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Does the midpipe come with a eprom? I didn't know that...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Max, not all do, the MV sp mid pipe dose not for example.

This is a good post as I read many members think that just removal of the converter will lead to an improvement in performance, there needs to be a change to the map.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Adding more fuel? The bike runs rich as it is, the removal of the cat actually leaned out the A/F ratio to where it should sit. Hmm...my thoughts would be a PC would eliminate any of those issues...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts