MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received their exhaust yet? There was a flurry of rumors a couple of weeks ago but now all is quiet. May we should get some attorney to send Cagiva USA a formal letter of inquiry about our exhaust systems.

·
Registered
417 Posts
slo-zone,my 910R was picked up today to have the `exhaust system` fitted tomorrow, this being new headers,midpipe and new chip.NO SILENCERS !

·
Registered
154 Posts
spalding12 said:
hmmmm
i've heard that it'll be 1 month until my midpipe and silencers come to florida
NO headers for us.... but, we DO get a reprogrammed EPROM
I heard that when I bought the bike back in April.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
herrsonic said:
I heard that when I bought the bike back in April.
yeah.....
why do i see myself having to buy some $3,800.00 aftermarking full-Ti system one day because my PROMISED MV system never shows up? :)

everyday i wait for the thread that talks about the 2006 folks getting their systems..... so that i can have SOME hope that the 20070 promises will be fulfilled as well :(

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
spalding12 said:
yeah.....
why do i see myself having to buy some $3,800.00 aftermarking full-Ti system one day because my PROMISED MV system never shows up? :)
(
I think I got the last one....next shippment expected "in about a month" :stickpoke :laughing: :laughing:

John T

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah, I know.....I'm just teasing you, because when you click on your registry, there is a fat - NO PHOTOS - in the middle......but I know you have them in you album....

·
Registered
29 Posts
slo-zone

I have received my 910R exhaust (three sets arrived at my dealers 3 weeks ago )and yes it is now fitted and what a difference ...sounds awsome and looks so cool !!
Inox (Stainless) Headers and midpipe MVcorse Eprom ...bike is now as it should be !!
Fantastic !!!!

bruty910

·
Registered
27 Posts
bruty, where are you from and what dealer did you go to that got you your promised 910R exhaust

·
Registered
78 Posts
bruty910 said:
slo-zone

I have received my 910R exhaust (three sets arrived at my dealers 3 weeks ago )and yes it is now fitted and what a difference ...sounds awsome and looks so cool !!
Inox (Stainless) Headers and midpipe MVcorse Eprom ...bike is now as it should be !!
Fantastic !!!!

bruty910

Are you in the US?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 81 Posts