MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. First I have to say that this forum (and you folks) has been to good help for me, in many ocations. Both tips regarding driving these lovely machines, as well as modifications and 'where to buy the different items'. I got a 2004 Brutale 750, but lately there has been some trouble with the turnsignals. Haven't changed from stock yet and the problem is that when just the ignition is on, they blinks normally. When the engine runs, they blinks in 'their own kind of speed' (some quick blinks and normal, and quick in between - and so on). Had the complete switch (with the knobs) changed, but this didn't help. Also lately, when pushing the startbutton to change 'things' on the odometer, nothing happens. It starts and run normally. Have opened and cleaned the contacts under the odometer panel. Some ideas anyone?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Your in the club :rant: Mine and about a dozen more have delt with interminten spazy blinkers :ahhh: It`s somthing I have learned to exccept. And now after over 5000 miles if I hit the starter to change somthing right after starting it, I`ll hear the starter. :cry: But the 2nd time I hit it, it is OK :green: Viva Agusta. :crazyeyes

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Remi said:
Hi there. First I have to say that this forum (and you folks) has been to good help for me, in many ocations. Both tips regarding driving these lovely machines, as well as modifications and 'where to buy the different items'. I got a 2004 Brutale 750, but lately there has been some trouble with the turnsignals. Haven't changed from stock yet and the problem is that when just the ignition is on, they blinks normally. When the engine runs, they blinks in 'their own kind of speed' (some quick blinks and normal, and quick in between - and so on). Had the complete switch (with the knobs) changed, but this didn't help. Also lately, when pushing the startbutton to change 'things' on the odometer, nothing happens. It starts and run normally. Have opened and cleaned the contacts under the odometer panel. Some ideas anyone?
This was the first problem of my GLADIO.
I resolved in first check changed all switchboards!
:crazyeyes
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My warranty of two years has expired, so maybe I also have to live with this matter - looks like this is a problem among lots of Brutales...I will check the grounding better tomorrow. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts