MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
This looks almost too good to be true. The MV factory says that this number is NLA, but I'm trying to order it through Evolutionbike anyway. Still waiting for more information from them.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Evobike is a tuning shop, im sure its real. I they respond to my oem parts requests however

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am certain that this is real. Evobike is the official parts supplier/developer to WSBK and WSS. I think they are one of the only shops that offer those official racing parts to public (among couple other places). I have emailed them for more details also.

This thread is to collect whatever info anybody collects about the product.Please post up if you know anything!

·
Registered
62 Posts
What I learned so far:

Does it come with any software to update the fuel/ignition maps? - it’s an Eldor with a special map for ignition and injection tables. There isn’t any software for it. It’s completely plug and play.
Ok - so this is basically the OEM ECU with open exhaust map? - Yes.
Or are there some more differences? - Lambda sensor strategy included and exhaust valve strategy excluded
Does it support clutchless downshifts with two-way QS sensor? - It manages the quick shifter OEM sensor
Does it support firmware updates via TEXA? - Yes, if you would like to upload the original map.

·
Registered
661 Posts
The service manual doesn't even tell me if the quick shift module is in fact the Starlane module or if its embedded elsewhere on bike. The service manual only talks about the sensor itself and no calibration instructions which would be useful for those whose quick shift does not work

·
Registered
661 Posts
This ECU is simply for decatalyzing the bike and a racing oriented map according to the advertising. Incidentally the Race ECU is no longer listed as an accessory on the MV website for F4RR
Racing ECU essentials to decatalize your F4.
Also providing a boost in power and transformation to the torque output.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts