Registered
604 Posts
That's horible. Made strictly for the posers. :bash:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
That's just sad :wtf:

This has been out for a while too:

But at least the lazer's are functional (all four tips)

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Steptoe said:
Well what do you call this?

That looks photochopped. Its great knowing that others want to imitate but give credit where its due for beautiful design because nothing can compare no matter how hard they try. :smoking:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Shogunz said:
That looks photochopped. Its great knowing that others want to imitate but give credit where its due for beautiful design because nothing can compare no matter how hard they try. :smoking:
no photoshop, that's an actual lazer exhaust; you can get it for almost any bike with a stock underatil pipe

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I am flattered for MV, the laser pipes are actually pretty nice looking in person... I have seen it in person on a ZX6R.

you can get those 4 organ pipes and get a red and silver paint scheme, even a single sided swingarm with Marchesini wheels for the ZX6R and it will look very tricked, but it never will be an MV.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ah ah lol and more i can't bear kawa :eek:nthecan:
The only veritable queen is the F4 :king: ,other are only design's inpirations of the BEAUTY :drummer:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
pigiolino said:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I haven't words........
What are these?A horror films??? :blah: :blah: :blah:
No, those are the so praised 4 organ pipes :rolleyes: :king:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
They are seriously ugly...

I started a thread a while back when I saw an R1 with organ pipes that looked the MV's and here's a pic that Admin posted from that thread.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Rockethouse said:
They are seriously ugly...

I started a thread a while back when I saw an R1 with organ pipes that looked the MV's and here's a pic that Admin posted from that thread.

Come on, that just looks plain awful. May just be the pic but I doubt it would look any better in person. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts