5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few more, first 3 are MotoCorse

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Awesome pics - thank you sir.

Someone's gotta have those CF exhaust tips for the F3 for sale somewhere......

Is it wrong that I wondered for a split second why all the bikes were leaking oil at an alarming rate?!? (sometimes I'm a bit of a dumbass....)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mike, great pics.

I imagine the MC F3 was stunning in the flesh.
Yes, stunning attention to detail, as to be honest was the whole range of bikes and MV's presentation of the bikes as well, I like the way the range is 'forming' with an F4, F4R, and F4RR and the same format with the 4cyl Brutale,

F3 and both 675/800 Brutale looked well as did the Rivale....talk about getting one over the Hypermotard :)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes, stunning attention to detail, as to be honest was the whole range of bikes and MV's presentation of the bikes as well, I like the way the range is 'forming' with an F4, F4R, and F4RR and the same format with the 4cyl Brutale,

F3 and both 675/800 Brutale looked well as did the Rivale....talk about getting one over the Hypermotard :)
:jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: Mike I think someone stole your ID & logged in on your behalf - :laughing:

PS - Great pics - Thanks :yo:

·
Registered
45 Posts
ahhhh....rivale

The Rivale....wowwiieeee, an epitome of aggression, its my next MV. It makes the Brutale look sweet.

I was worried that the press release photos had the older Brembo brakes which looked old and out of place, the ones at EICMA are the new design just like on the new Ducati's.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I NEED to know more about this one! :mouthwate
I have too see more photos too. :heart:

I assume it’s a Moto Corse special so I’ll have to check out their website but, anyone got any details for now???? :confused:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Mike.. that's not to difficult..

Anything new on the RSV4 for 2013? and what did that KTM prototype look like in the flesh..

Keep the pictures coming Mike.

Cheers

John,

I heard its a boost of 10HP and a add on of some more electronics nothing really different. I cant find anything on the net and I had read one article that said the change would be for the 2014 model...But Im patiently waiting!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mike.. that's not to difficult..

Anything new on the RSV4 for 2013? and what did that KTM prototype look like in the flesh..

Keep the pictures coming Mike.

Cheers

RSV4 has ABS for next year, larger tank is the only give away to get the pump underneath.

KTM?? you know my opinion on them? nearly went on the stand then said ''why am I going onto a stand for a bike I said I would never look at ever again after my SDR''

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts