MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
At least this girls like the Rivale. I assume that photos don't do the Rivale justice. However does anybody remember all the best of show bikes from Eicma ? I kind of remember only 1997 F4, 2010 F3, 2011 Panigale, and now the Rivale.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Lol

While I agree the Rivale is way cool, did anyone take notice of the Bimota stand???

The new DB11 - basically a DB7 / 8 with an 1198 engine & Supercharger! Or how about the BB2 Concept... Bimota bike with a BMW S1000RR motor? And then the Tesi 3D 1 + 1???

Go here for details on all new and proposed Bimota bikes: www.motorbox.com/Moto/magazine-Moto/anteprima/bimota-2013

Disclaimer: while I am all about MV Agusta and their 2013 line rocks, there are some others, Bimota being one, that also look promising.
Love the disclaimer Erik, don't stress man, we know you're not just out to cause crap in the forum.
I have always been a huge fan of the Bimota brand, despite some terrifying designs through the years. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
At least this girls like the Rivale. I assume that photos don't do the Rivale justice. However does anybody remember all the best of show bikes from Eicma ? I kind of remember only 1997 F4, 2010 F3, 2011 Panigale, and now the Rivale.
Didn't the Brutale take the award one year, or was that at another show ?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Didn't the Brutale take the award one year, or was that at another show ?
Right Donsy, but was it 2002 or 2003 for the Brutale ? I kind of remember that the Tamburini and the Castiglioni won also. But does anybody know who where the winners in this contest since the introduction.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'd love one....of the girls ! :naughty: :smoking:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I for one can't wait for this thing to arrive, gorgeous

·
Registered
2 Posts
Agreed..

I love the Bimota bikes and reckon they are best looking production machines on the planet and second for me are the Benelli's but seriously, $$$ and reliability worry me.(respectively)

But! This new Rivale has caused me to call off the bike search. I wasn't impressed up close with the F3 compared to the rest of the line. cheap bits and not the attention to detail especially next to the f4RR and Brutale R, twisted pipes etc
I was about to get a second hand F4 Brutale but I'll wait for this. I'd dump several of my bikes for this gorgeous machine...yeahy for MV and pllleeease Keep it together long enough for its first service?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts