MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Nice, but no surprizes. Don't like the schemes of the F4, but I like the Brutales very much. Thanks Pier!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Thanks Pier, great pics. Not sure I like the colour scheme of the new pearl and white F4. However, I feel it probably looks better in the flesh.

Thanks again, really nice photos!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Thanks Pier, great pics :smoking:
Unfortunately there are no real surprises and, IMO, this "new" models just brought some disapointment... :(

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Is this the long anticipated 312RR personal watercraft (don't worry, it can't do 312 km/h either) or the elusive 1078 snowmobile (no overheating problems here!)...? WTFruit loops am I looking at in this pic...???? :crazyeyes

Cornfused again...

Griff
twoeleven

P.S. Thanks for the pics 007, but where are the BOOTH BABES!?!?!?! :mouthwate

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks Pier. :) Any thoughts on the red vs white Brutale 1078 in person? Both look pretty good. Not sure on the white pillion :rolleyes: I thought the blue F4 would be a disaster, but it's not that bad. Overall, the F4's paint schemes look a little worse to me. Still disappointed with no 675...I guess patience is a virtue

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Milan is also a testing ground, right? So maybe it's possible the blue MV may never hit showrooms (like the yellow/silver F41000S a few years ago).

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i'm REALLY digging the WallyPower Brutale!! that thing is SEXY!! ahhh... if only i could afford the boat. or even the bike. LOL! i wonder how much that PWC is going to go for ($$$)?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thanks Pir, great pics.

But where are the new MV's ? Exept new color sheme and some cubic inches more I see one more time the same bikes.

Where are data aquision, ABS, ASR, slipper clutch etc, etc.

And I don't even see a 3 cylinder 675 in protoype format.

I'm very sad !

I think I'll go to Triumph or Duc for my next bike.

Yes, it's a pity, but MV is now to commercial for me. I don't care about 10 horses more when I alread own aroud 140.

I was waiting far more from MV..... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Olive - Still happy with my 910S

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
the blue bike could do well with a set of silver wheels on it.... :mouthwate something to break up the blue/black a bit

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
Nice, but no surprizes. Don't like the schemes of the F4, but I like the Brutales very much. Thanks Pier!
+1

I noticed we have the next generation bike stands though...I hope they're not as tight a fit as the originals :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
thanks for the pics Pier. Besides the new updates in performance, the new Brutales do look good. I still think the older bikes were more attractive. Maybe in person.... thanks again 007!

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Credit to Pierre Col from DucatiSpot.com for solving my quandry...

Looks like a floating F4 parts bin to me!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Thank You, Pier ! To sad that I will miss You there. I can only be there at EICMA on November 10th or 11th. Nice Pics, cool Bikes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts