MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I wanted to rearrange them to have the drummer up there, too. There you go, an updated smiley list :drummer:

·
Registered
301 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :

FAAARK what did you say?????

DocteekterMV

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EEEK rules !!

OK guys,
the EEEKSTER is back in town :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
now, a few rules for everyone :
You are all limited to 2 x eeeks per post ( DOC and MV 999X please note)
Any over use of the eeek will be delt with by the I. B. O. E ( International Board of EEEKSTERS :eek: )
For further calarification ( as if you needed it) please go to :
www.eeekster.com.au :eek:
cheers
:eek: :
and Doc, 999R 1x extra for you :eek:

·
Registered
301 Posts
It has been drawn to my attention that a person or persons unknown may have gained unauthorised access to my computer and posted EEKS without my knowledge. :wtf:

I apologise for any offence that may have arisen...

Got a big nail hole in my rear tyre yesterday.. :eek: .. luckily I made it the 10 km to the next town and managed to get it plugged, which enabled me to finish the ride with the other guys.

Must be something about the MV - I only ever get flat tyres on it and not the other bikes. Riding it until it was almost flat appears to have cooked the edges of the Michelin Pilot Power :eek: , so I guess I can now but the new set of Continental Attacks that I wanted to try. I put them on the Ducati to go to SBK at Phillip Island a while back and it really improved the feel. Maybe it will lighten up the MV a bit.

Doc

PS - JSM why do you have no MV in the registry? Surely ...EEEK.... you still have the SPR 1000??? :later:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:eek: Doc,
I accept your rather spurious explanation regarding computer access and I have cancelled your appearance at the next sitting of the I.B.O.E, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
yes ,i still have the 1000 plus the Mini Me plus the GT not sure what you mean about the registry ???
cheers
:eek:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
You know the registry at the top?:eek:

Browse to the section of your motorcycle type (f4-1000 for example) and go to the bottom of the page to submit your mv to the registry :stickpoke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts