MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been on here for a long time reading but wanted to post up if your interested in seeing a new F3 torn down then built up as a trackday race build we just started our's.

Next week i will post up tons of details and pics on here, but we are leaving for the track now to first test the bike.

If you wanna check out, www.facebook.com/edrperformance or our instagram: edrperformance

we have TONS of pics, dyno runs, etc.

Pretty excited to be working with MV Agusta SPA and MV Agusta USA on this cool new project and so far bike has been great... this saturday she will turn first laps.

Enjoy guys!

Eric Dorn
President
www.edrperformance.com

short dyno run

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=847411825290386&set=vb.115229841841925&type=2&theater

<br>
<br>

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Akra decal is inside joke. Our full Akrapovic evo system is being made as they are one off/special made for race teams. Our friends at Veloce Racing lent us their old Zard system for this test.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it can locally run in

750 superbike
Open Superbike
Formula 40 (barely ha)
Open Sportsman

Every club is different but lots to run it in. In 750sbk it would be tough vs say our EDR GSXR750 SBK's as we get over 160rwhp on them..but the bike is NOT slow!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
EDR Im Impressed . Love to see new ideas/set ups . I would love to see what a worked F3 800R could do in BSB against 1000cc competition . BSB tracks are small/tight so the F3 800 handling prowess could make up for deficit in power.

·
Registered
400 Posts
can you give us a quick summary of the mods you did?

K-tech suspension, side stand removed, levers and grips, gearing and chain, anything else i have missed so far?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
our F3 updated pics.

Enjoy guys, just wanna share some pics and besides this forum pretty slow..

its been a blast building it. The decal on muffler is a joke again as Akrapovic finishes up our system.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Excuse my ignorance but what's the huge paddle screwed to the brake lever for?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Front brake guard, regulation in many race series these days, do you watch any racing Chris ! ? It's been around for a couple of years, this is just another option.
Of course Dons, you are correct, but I've never seen one that looked like that either. The handlebar end type seeems like a much simpler and easier option than this contraption.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Front brake guard, regulation in many race series these days, do you watch any racing Chris ! ? It's been around for a couple of years, this is just another option.
Yes I do watch racing from time to time, just never seen one like this? At first I though it was screwed to the brake lever but on looking again I can see the brake lever is behind it.

Is there any advantage to this type over the bar end mounted ones?

Seem to recall they've been around more than a couple of years, weren't they introduced after this happened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOwNOT-BlG8

And now to be seen on every wannabe racers road bike at your local cafe meet :laughing: :stickpoke

·
Registered
357 Posts
The handlebar end cover is a pain when you have to install and uninstall every time you haul your bike because you use a nice handlebar mount like a canyon dancer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts