MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to barrow I tool that Ed has for my MV. I did not know he had it was talking to him on the phone about a problem I had after installing the Race ECU. He offered to send it to me and let me use it. Got the tool in a few days, fixed the problem and talked to him on the phone about other uses for it. Ed went above and beyond what was needed and I am proud to call him a friend.

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
Gee....thanks guys. Just trying to live by "the Golden Rule" like my Grandmothers and parents taught me.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Just don't ask him for any advice on women......

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Yes, Ed is a great man. And, may I add, I dyed-in-the-wool liberal!

Coincidence? I think not.

So, I hear you asking, "What am I saying? That Carl and Randy and Lee aren't great, nice decent people? After all, they're all card carrying Republicans!"

Fair enough. But here's the deal: Carl and Randy and Lee are only Republicans because of some misguided notion they collectively hold that makes them think they need to be Republicans. If you scratch beneath the surface, it becomes apparent that all three are liberals masquerading as conservatives. In fact, rumor has it that both Carl and Randy have recently been seen sporting "Defender" sweatshirts. No doubt, Lee will be donning one soon enough.

Need I say more?

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
I am a conservative liberal .......yes, that is possible.

And I admit to being clueless about women.....but the rule of 3 F's seems irrefutable.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Nice pic, you wear it well!
No pic, but I love my Defender sweatshirt. I have it on right now. It is especially useful keeping my bald head warm.

If I'm a closet liberal, Elton is a marriage counsellor.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Yes, Ed is a great man. And, may I add, I dyed-in-the-wool liberal! Need I say more?
Unfortunately, I think Elton is right about Ed's politics.....and I'm sure he's right about his character.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts