MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, any of you can guide me how or with whom I can speak for the ECU upgrade my 2013 f4????? because in my country Colombia no service from mv agusta, soon I will travel to Miami and I would like to take this opportunity to send my ECU to the factory or any dealer who can help me, the delaer where I bought my bike does not know anything about this ...... my bike does not work the quickshifter then I would like to update the ECU me to solve this, if any of you know the name and address of MV agusta where I can send thank you very much i heard some users from using network and there is a new map for self blip and all this is solved.

I appreciate the help friends can provide this

regards

JUAN

·
Registered
938 Posts
I sent an Email to MV when I spoke with you last but never heard back from them.
Maybe somebody in Miami can refer you to a dealer there.
It should be a simple matter for them to update it for you. Just make sure to bring it with you.

Sorry I'm not more help.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent an Email to MV when I spoke with you last but never heard back from them.
Maybe somebody in Miami can refer you to a dealer there.
It should be a simple matter for them to update it for you. Just make sure to bring it with you.

Sorry I'm not more help.
Thanks friend BSR-1, for your help, but unfortunately the dealer miami not sure this can be updated and put to work the quickshifter, no where more searching, thanks anyway, there is a companion to this forum which is in australia the update I think the dealer in your city and I am working well, but I have no more information

regards

Juan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts