MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill also add that I'm not an affiliate of these guys or getting a kick back, it's just that Aaron has been extremely helpful and spent a fair amount of time answering all of my annoying questions, so I cant say enough good things about the level of customer service this guy has provided!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Glad that they are doing it, I've asked them a few times for a forum discount. Shame as I bought a couple of licences last week!!!

I wonder if this is a short term thing or permanent? 20% is a lot. I thought I had annoyed them by keep on asking :grin2: goes to show persistence & politeness does work, if only I can achieve the same with the wife!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Im a happy user. Good product. Lots of other happy users here on the forum too.
Me too.
Transformed the engine completely :smile2:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Arron applied a map on my F4 and it transformed it - can't recommend ECUstudio enough

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Maybe this could be a good thread to do some map sharing for those of you that use ecu studio and don't have easy access to a dyno.
@Dangydave
@Hawk
@Nuno
@hb88xx
@PTsalas
@Black_Gold_Saw
@Edward
@Strider78rr
@jhollis

As DD said there are quite a few of us using ECU Studio for tuning and settings etc. Is it worth creating a new thread just for stuff relating to ECU Studio? I'm not sure if we need to split it by 4 and 3 cylinder etc or just have one thread.

I'm not a great lover of just sharing maps, but if it helps and it's at "Owners risk", I was going to say at Flashers risk but that sounded just wrong!

Thinking it's a good place to share insights, tips and tricks?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Im probably sticking to fully OEM.
1: I dont ride alot cause my spine is killing me.
2: lately Europe is focussing so hard on lowering Emissions and going fully electric that it has no use for me to optimize the ECU

We're going to get a 100kmh speed limit, so that utter garbage. And I woudnt be surprised if they crank up fuel prizes in near future, to force people to go electric.

Which by then, I'll probably, drain fluids and use Mileena as an Art piece.
Value of a 2nd used F3 is low AF, 6-8k selling price. Better to find a used electric motorcycle..*vomits internally*

·
Super Moderator
22,721 Posts
When you settle on the Title of the thread, let me know and I'll make it a sticky thread so it's easy to find.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hi Aaron. I too, think it's a good idea to contain all in a simple thread entitled 'ECU Studio Mapping'.

I don't have it, but am another sitting on the fence. Had I have noticed the original 20% offer, I'd probably already have it.:frown2:

Anyway, to contain all relevant info under the one banner would be a help to all.:smile2:

[For me, it's a shame there's no compatibility with Honda, although I note there is with KTM, Yamaha, and Kawasaki.]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I don't have it, but am another sitting on the fence. Had I have noticed the original 20% offer, I'd probably already have it.:frown2:
I bet if you ask Luca nicely he will honour the price or something close. They were willing to make an app for the forum, but there was insufficient interest.

On the honda front, ask, I know they are doing V4 Ducati, triumph etc.

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey all, the lovely folks over at ecu studio are doing 20% forum members discount on their products. There are plenty of threads about the amazing services they offer so make sure to check them out!
Just email [email protected] and tell them what your looking for along with your forum name and code dansoar!
Wow. Amazing. I had emailed him a while ago as I wanted to but the flash kit but didn't get around to doing it, but this just reminded me to do it. He was SO helpful in answering my questions.
Plus the discount now... it's a no brianer! Thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Im probably sticking to fully OEM.
1: I dont ride alot cause my spine is killing me.
2: lately Europe is focussing so hard on lowering Emissions and going fully electric that it has no use for me to optimize the ECU

For me, the low speed / low revs throttle response and the tweaks to the inputs following zero throttle were the most noticeable changes .... made riding the bike in town so much more pleasurable.

Of course, it is brilliant at naughty speeds as well and I particularly love the enabled downshift blip and the smooth power delivery.

Do it, you will not regret it.

(Saying that, there is no way I would have understood the programme and was fortunate enough to have Arron @dansoarr hook up the laptop for me).

Reactions: nigelrb
1 - 20 of 35 Posts