MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2013 F4 RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It looks like there have been a few discussions on ECU Studio, but I wondered if there was much ROM sharing going on? I have an F4RR with full Termignoni, which I have up mapped with the RaceKIT version on the supplied ROM's. Has anyone played about with this ROM much?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have thee same bike, exhaust and ECU Studio. Actually my workshop set-up the bike but we didn't seem to need the dyne, runs well on one of the maps, would need to plug in the laptop and check. We did play with the throttle table and I think it is now 1 to 1 which I found much better, for track anyway.

·
Registered
2013 F4 RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have thee same bike, exhaust and ECU Studio. Actually my workshop set-up the bike but we didn't seem to need the dyne, runs well on one of the maps, would need to plug in the laptop and check. We did play with the throttle table and I think it is now 1 to 1 which I found much better, for track anyway.
Would you mind sharing the ROM? I am keen on the 1 to 1. I'm mainly using it currently to set up the quickshifter currently.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Bike is off to the workshop next week so yes, will try and pull the ROM...

·
Registered
106 Posts
ECU Studio appears to have been sold to a much larger company.

UpMap.
I just purchased a new Translogic Quickshifter from them .
Their whole pricing structure has changed. Hard to make out if it is good , or not so much.

·
Registered
2013 F4 RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ECU Studio appears to have been sold to a much larger company.

UpMap.
I just purchased a new Translogic Quickshifter from them .
Their whole pricing structure has changed. Hard to make out if it is good , or not so much.
Yeah i ordered the shifter which was stickered up as ECU Studio, as was the Connector, but it came with Upmap stickers.

Quickshifter works perfectly (after working out the voltage).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mate, PM me your email address and I will send it over.
I'd like a copy of that throttle map too. I'm buying a 2013/2014 F4RR on Friday with the MV Arrow exhaust. I already use ECUStudio on my F3 800 race bike. Managed to get 9bhp out of an airfilter/exhaust/ecu. We did numerous Dyno runs and the Ecu tunes itself. We played only with the Timing and AFR. I'll be happy to share my F4 RR maps once it's gone for Dyno work.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'd like a copy of that throttle map too. I'm buying a 2013/2014 F4RR on Friday with the MV Arrow exhaust. I already use ECUStudio on my F3 800 race bike. Managed to get 9bhp out of an airfilter/exhaust/ecu. We did numerous Dyno runs and the Ecu tunes itself. We played only with the Timing and AFR. I'll be happy to share my F4 RR maps once it's gone for Dyno work.
Drop me a PM with your email address..

·
Registered
20 Posts
The ECUstudio show 2 possible ROMs 0516FY39 or 0516FX39, what are the differences? My bike is a 2013 RR with Full MV/Arrow system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts